Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

All I know is that I cant tolerate another season of Bruce, Charnley and Ashley.

Or worse, some chancer like Mauriss. At least Ashley will try and has the funds to keep us 17th-12th in the Prem.

I like to think of it as Next Week Now Thursday

^>>Monday and Tuesday: News set to break soon

^

^    Wednesday: Slight concern that it's quiet, but still confident

^

^<<Thursday to Sunday: Next week we should definitely hear something

Guest The Little Waster

This is about Mauriss. If PIF get approval or get rejected I guarantee we won't hear about this twat again.

Thank fuck theres a paywall on that cunt

The article in the Athletic, didn't say much but Chris Waugh in the comments admitted he is starting to fear the worst.

What does he say?

In response to a comment asking why they don't ring up the PL and ask them for a quote

You don’t think every journalist with a pulse has tried to get a quote? Something is seriously sideways. All hell is about to break loose, for the positive or the negative. I’m starting to fear the worst, as I’m sure most are. To quote Tom Petty, “the waiting is the hardest part.”

That's not actually him, doesn't have the 'staff' flag next to his name. His comment actually says:

The Premier League, Newcastle United and representatives of Ashley have been asked repeatedly for comment through the process. If we could get those answers, we would provide them. But that is, partly, the point of the article. We journalists can't get answers and nor can anyone at the club.

This is about Mauriss. If PIF get approval or get rejected I guarantee we won't hear about this twat again.

Course we fucking wont, have you see the clip of the cunt? I mean he's nailed on no longer spoken to by his family after inappropriately touching his brother's primary school daughter.

0_Henry-Mauriss.jpg

Not to mention his "I've got a mate that works at Nissan that can chip your Playstation" product and website.

https://www.buycleartv.com/

Thank fuck theres a paywall on that cunt

Imagine paying to read his ”articles”

Edwards used to be half decent and reputable but in recent times he’s turned into a complete knacker. The Bruce link and constantly defending him, goading fans. He’s turned into a proper dick

Bloke is a grade A Cunt.

Can't stand him.