NUFC : Next Manager (Bruce is here forever)

Guest The Little Waster

Nufc Next Manager : Poch or Rafa ?  

343 members have voted

1. 1. Nufc Next Manager : Poch or Rafa ?

• Pochettino
    • Rafa

Appointing Rafa and giving him a long blanket is about as good as we could realistically expect to do in the next month or 2.

Keeping Bruce for any longer than the next 9 games makes zero sense. Like, none at all. He's not the future of the club under any circumstance. Giving the thick cunt money to spend doesn't bare thinking about

:thup:

Apologies if the following particular scenario is already discussed on previous pages. But if the season ends up cancelled, considering all the noise about letting Bruce have his chance, do people think they'd give him a chance to start next season if he doesn't get the final games of this season to 'impress'?

I wouldn't give him a chance to finish this one.  He can get in the skips with all the rest of the tat fat Mike hung off our club.

Appointing Rafa and giving him a long blanket is about as good as we could realistically expect to do in the next month or 2.

Keeping Bruce for any longer than the next 9 games makes zero sense. Like, none at all. He's not the future of the club under any circumstance. Giving the thick cunt money to spend doesn't bare thinking about

:thup:

Apologies if the following particular scenario is already discussed on previous pages. But if the season ends up cancelled, considering all the noise about letting Bruce have his chance, do people think they'd give him a chance to start next season if he doesn't get the final games of this season to 'impress'?

I wouldn't give him a chance to finish this one.  He can get in the skips with all the rest of the tat fat Mike hung off our club.

Don't get me wrong; if it were up to me I wholeheartedly agree. :lol:

I'll just never shake the fear that we'll always fuck up somehow..

Every day this. Honestly, giving Bruce any spending influence at all just smacks of idiocy tbh.

Don't be idiots PIF's, bin the Bruceosaurus and kick this era off properly please.

I've wanted him ever since he came here with Benfica I think it was. Just a case of papers putting 1+1 together though.

That Benfica side was absolutely awesome, criminal how they didn't win the Europa

That ultra-defensive bloke Benitez done them in the final, didn't he?

Seriously, there can't be anyone but the most deluded "keep it lerrcal" Geordie who'd ever contemplate giving Bruce money to spend. At best he'll get to see out the last few games of this season just to avoid any chance of us going down with a new manager. It's unlikely obviously, but there's always a chance that he'd know nothing about this squad and come in cold.

Jesus has disgraced himself in Portugal.. he's now hated by all 3 sets of fans.

Can't see past Rafa tbh. He's a big part of Staveley's plan, I'm sure.

His Dalian contract can be sorted and his staff will also be happy to return I imagine.

He'll return to continue The Project!

Guest reefatoon

There must be. This has rumbled on in the backgrounds since he was here. It’s all part of the big plan.

anyone think there may be a clause in Rafa's contract with regards to NUFC?

No. I reckon when he left, he thought chances of a takeover were dead.

I think he would come back if we paid his buyout, though.

Would new owners pay 20m for Rafa, if they could get Pochettino for nowt? I'd like them to and its certainly a nice problem to potentially have but it depends on their thinking.

I guess owners could say to Rafa who would you keep & sell and do likewise with Poch.

Probably find they are more than £20m better off under Rafa due to smaller squad rotation.

Just a daft theory mind :lol: