NUFC : Next Manager (Bruce is here forever)

Guest The Little Waster

Nufc Next Manager : Poch or Rafa ?  

343 members have voted

1. 1. Nufc Next Manager : Poch or Rafa ?

• Pochettino
    • Rafa

Not that it really matters but there’s no way he should be on that type of money.

Which is why I was wondering where those figures came from. You would have thought he would be happy to sign for half that.

Unpopular opinion: That RafaFacts twitter account is a necessary counterbalance to those within our own fanbase who do not give Rafa the respect he is due - for his time with us as well as his managerial career in general.

Unpopular opinion: That RafaFacts twitter account is a necessary counterbalance to those within our own fanbase who do not give Rafa the respect he is due - for his time with us as well as his managerial career in general.

That'd be fine and dandy if it wasn't done with all the vim and vigour of a sex pest who I wouldn't be surprised to discover needs to remain 30 feet away from Rafa by law.

That'd be fine and dandy if it wasn't done with all the vim and vigour of a sex pest who I wouldn't be surprised to discover needs to remain 30 feet away from Rafa by law.

:lol:

Rafa or Poch? Couldn't give a f*** frankly, so long as they get plenty of resources. Its light years from what we are currently doing.

Rafa has proved he cares, that's worth an infinite amount of points for me  :aww:

Rafa stayed with us in the Championship. Champions league winner Rafael Benitez gambled his career to manage us in the second tier of English football.

Just over a year after managing the biggest club in the world.

Rafa stayed with us in the Championship. Champions league winner Rafael Benitez gambled his career to manage us in the second tier of English football.

:aww: Rafa came in to save us after Steve i want him back so bad he gets it

:aww: Rafa came in to save us after Steve i want him back so bad he gets it

I want to know all the fans who were clamouring for Pochettino whilst Rafa was at the helm.

That's where the real revisionsim is.