Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

If Griezmann posting on his Instagram story a photo of him winning the Premier League title with Newcastle on Football Manager isn’t a sure sign that he’s joining this summer, so the takeover must be happening, then I don’t know what is.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, BeloEmre said:

I love the optimsim, but come on. DiBello knows nothing about the takeover.

She’s a well-connected ME business woman who supposedly played a role in getting MBS involved. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if she knows what’s happening. Although, I’m not sure if that tweet is about us. 

3 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If Griezmann posting on his Instagram story a photo of him winning the Premier League title with Newcastle on Football Manager isn’t a sure sign that he’s joining this summer, so the takeover must be happening, then I don’t know what is.

Factoid for you all. Griezmann has 3 kids and they were all born on the same day of the year. Surely a perfect hat-trick if ever there was one ? 

From the Chronicle, maybe i have got it wrong with Carla and she was referring to the calm before a big night out with Mike watching the match.

‘The Newcastle United owner watched on from the Middle East as the Magpies earned a 3-2 win over West Ham with the Sports Direct Magnate delighted to see Steve Bruce turn things around in the last three games’.

3 hours ago, Jinky Jim said:

Oh good its the wind up merchant

The only wind up merchants here are those telling you the takeover remains likely to be concluded. As you'll see in the coming weeks. I appreciate that's not going to be popular which is what leads to the personal abuse. 

Edited by Joey Linton

14 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

The only wind up merchants here are those telling you the takeover remains likely to be concluded. As you'll see in the coming weeks. I appreciate that's not going to be popular which is what leads to the personal abuse. 

In what way will the takeover not be concluded? The club have officially stated that arbitration is the process. 

19 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Believe it or not, that is why this Thread is called “Positive Optimism”......it offers punters the chance to look forward to a “possible” takeover without too much abuse from those who offer the opposite point of view....fine if you don’t think it will happen, but allow us to dream of the takeover on this thread......There is every chance that the takeover will happen in due course.....as Manor Park always says....just Wait!