Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Anyone who didn’t listen to the above podcast tonight, this was basically the story behind Edwards tweets last night. Clearly people linked to the top 6 are looking to change the narrative re ESL and if they can shaft our takeover all the better. 

45 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Sorry. Did Luke say it was off then it was on in 24 hours or the other way around?

He said what he heard would mean that it would no way go ahead, but refusing to put what it was he had heard. He then had the exclusive ([emoji38]) that the JP Morgen money for funding of the super league had been officially denied as coming from Saudi Arabia.

Cunt Edwards had obviously been told the day before it had and specifically from PIF. Bloke is a walking disaster of a reporter and has made himself look a total prick (again). He should stick to championing Henry Mauriss and leave actual journalism to real journalists.

5 hours ago, et tu brute said:

He said what he heard would mean that it would no way go ahead, but refusing to put what it was he had heard. He then had the exclusive ([emoji38]) that the JP Morgen money for funding of the super league had been officially denied as coming from Saudi Arabia.

Cunt Edwards had obviously been told the day before it had and specifically from PIF. Bloke is a walking disaster of a reporter and has made himself look a total prick (again). He should stick to championing Henry Mauriss and leave actual journalism to real journalists.

Thanks for explaining.

23 minutes ago, Ben said:

If you listen to the podcast he's actually really good and a true Newcastle fan.

They’re all ok. Wraith seems a normal bloke. Hard to imagine he dressed up as a vicar。

I like Keith as well. The fact that he doesn’t know how to be cool on Twitter just makes him more genuine. I think it’s just his optimism that some people don’t like.

Edited by Candi_Hills

1 hour ago, BeloEmre said:

I’m so sick of that fucking dentist man.

The creation of social media celebrity fans have been one of the added "bad bits" of all this. Fortunately (in terms of that) it'll all be drawing to a close pretty soon. 

15 minutes ago, Candi_Hills said:

They’re all ok. Wraith seems a normal bloke. Hard to imagine he dressed up as a vicar。

I like Keith as well. The fact that he doesn’t know how to be cool on Twitter just makes him more genuine. I think it’s just his optimism that some people don’t like.

Wraith is not normal, hes a badly kunt

Same. That GeordieDentist guy is a tosser, the whole BGZ saga springs to mind. No idea why people take everything these guys say as stone cold facts

Edited by Menace

1 hour ago, Joey Linton said:

The creation of social media celebrity fans have been one of the added "bad bits" of all this. Fortunately (in terms of that) it'll all be drawing to a close pretty soon. 

What was the bad news you we’re referring to on Thursday again ? Or was that just wishful thinking like you’re pal Luke 😂

41 minutes ago, Candi_Hills said:

This one is interesting.

Something is obviously due to happen next week. I don't care how unfashionable it is to like Keith. He's one of the good guys.

Keith is very much one of the good guys.

It shouldn't just be 'fashionable' to like Keith, it should be compulsory (for NUFC supporters) or at the very least . . "logical" !!

It's happening . . . 

12 minutes ago, ED209 said:

I’m not sure. That a prediction that something is happening this week or just this week’s prediction with no time scale?

On Wraith's podcast he said something to the effect of: "People always ask me what I'm doing... Well, next week you're going to find out what I've been doing and Newcastle are going to come out fighting." He later said that he'd be giving a story to Liam Kennedy. Then today he's predicting that Richard Masters is going to be rattled. 

Last week, we had that knacker Luke Edwards and other dafties in the media trying to stir up shite against KSA, so my guess is that he's going to drop a few bits of information or evidence, under the direction of De Marco, that don't reflect well on the PL. I think he's just helping them ramp up their own media game before arbitration starts. That's my guess anyway.

Edited by Candi_Hills

12 hours ago, Candi_Hills said:

This. The 3 Amigos Podcast is a worthy listen every Friday IMO.