Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

My guestimate  is going to be the 11th.

On the 9th of June is my guess.

First post here for a long long time.....I miss Skunkers. Message boards were very different back then

All the forums went down. Nufcforum originally had some belting posters before it fell to its knees. There are one or two others around but very unwelcoming. Welcome pal👍🏻

Haha, nice one, skunkers would have frowned upon the asterisks. Vehemently

You need to go to the forum profile,  look and layout to turn off the censor.

Guest chopey

If our Sheik new owner asks me to take him to his first match to get to know the area, I'll get him to meet me at the Baltic walk across the millennium bridge, swift half in the pitcher, along the quayside, swift half in the Camel, up to Dean Street, then Grey street swift half in Bacchus, walk through Central arcade, through the Grainger Market swift half in the Black Garter, get a bottle of perfume for his lass off the shop lifters, up past the gate, left up St Andrew's street, into the Back Page swift half in the Newcastle Arms, turn left stand under the Chinese gate and look up at his purchase, couple of tears, buy a badge off badge man outside the Irish Centre..........strut up......shake Rafas hand and enter.

If our Sheik new owner asks me to take him to his first match to get to know the area, I'll get him to meet me at the Baltic walk across the millennium bridge, swift half in the pitcher, along the quayside, swift half in the Camel, up to Dean Street, then Grey street swift half in Bacchus, walk through Central arcade, through the Grainger Market swift half in the Black Garter, get a bottle of perfume for his lass off the shop lifters, up past the gate, left up St Andrew's street, into the Back Page swift half in the Newcastle Arms, turn left stand under the Chinese gate and look up at his purchase, couple of tears, buy a badge off badge man outside the Irish Centre..........strut up......shake Rafas hand and enter.

Brilliant!

You realise that you will extremely offend him?

Yeah I’d miss the Pitcher out to be safe

Maybe take him up pink lane

Guest chopey

Probably just take Amanda and the Ribena boys then.

Just seen a clip of the coming weeks motd where they are talking about big names coming to the Premier league.

Ian Wright talks about how he could see Mbappe at Man Utd and Liverpool. Shearer then asks him (with a smirk) about seeing him at Newcastle  :D

Big Al knows something!  :lol:

Applause for that  O0

I realised today that I didn't care about the money, the Saudis, any of it. What I'm waiting for is the end of Ashley.

Like the banner said, "All we want is a team that tries". Getting rid of Ashley IS the party for me.