Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

I'd be surprised if someone as professional as him, and with the reputation he has, is a massive WUM. Just don't see what he'd achieve from that. He'll know something or at least have a massive hunch as to how this is heading.

Glad you’re coming round Wallsend, we’ll all be scrambling to get our season tickets back shortly.

Must admit I've always erred on the side of it not happening but I do think there might just be a little glimmer of light there now. However it was even money on either it happening or not and someone gave me £50 to stake on it my money would still be on it not happening. Something's still bound to go wrong!

Pessimism is ingrained through years of disappointment, however we’ve never had people with these credentials/wealth involved with the club before. Literally think where waiting on good news from Middle East and it’s done. I suspect the people involved know this good news is coming soon.

....He'll know something or at least have a massive hunch as to how this is heading.

I think he is just feeling confident of getting a win, and I highly doubt he knows it's all over and in the bag. He has nothing to lose with all of the twitter winks either. If he doesnt win the case it's not exactly going to diminish his professional standing.

....He'll know something or at least have a massive hunch as to how this is heading.

I think he is just feeling confident of getting a win, and I highly doubt he knows it's all over and in the bag. He has nothing to lose with all of the twitter winks either. If he doesnt win the case it's not exactly going to diminish his professional standing.

Going to result in him being bombarded by the Twitter brigade on his account though, which won’t be a good look and I’d be surprised if someone of his standing would want that. We will see though.

Nice analogy, however Bob Shapiro was always regarded as the bloke who settled cases. For Johnny Cochrane, Bob Shapiro, Alan Dershowitz, Barry Scheck and F Lee Bailey. We can now read Shaheed Fatima, Nick De Marco and Robert O’Donoghue.

Put simply the new legal dream team.

I really don’t know whether to read anything into these tweets. He’s a clever bloke for sure but remember he has no particular allegiance to NUFC or it’s fans. He’s a lawyer working for a fee, it’s a professional arrangement that could be made by any club.

I really don’t know whether to read anything into these tweets. He’s a clever bloke for sure but remember he has no particular allegiance to NUFC or it’s fans. He’s a lawyer working for a fee, it’s a professional arrangement that could be made by any club.

Personally I think he’s just having a bit of fun with it. He knows it’ll create a lot of noise on twitter

gdm back on board the takeover express ! Choo choo

Haha nah I honestly don’t think it means that much. I’ve never said the takeover isn’t happening I’m just not getting carried away until we know for sure

That’s what I don’t get about this hidden msg nonsense. What makes Newcastle so special? Was there any hidden msgs to Sheffield Wednesday fans about getting their points deduction halved? Or any other football case he’s worked on.

It’s all nonsense. And let’s be honest we only have that Keith guys say so that he he’s doing it on purpose

F he’s doing it intentionally then it seems quite unprofessional tbh.

I agree. I do think he is doing it intentionally, however, it will come to bite him in the arse if the club don’t win the arbitration. He will be hounded by the Twitter brigade. Not a good look for a top level QC. If the club wins the arbitration it will be the exact opposite and his Twitter feed will be full of how brilliant he is. He’s not daft by a long way he will know exactly what the score is.

This place man.....its a good sign, no its a bad sign.  Thats unprofessional, he just trying to let the fans know.    Hes ITK, he knows fuck all!

Case study in declining mental health, both the takeover threads!  Could keep a PHD student in a job for years, analysis the messages on these boards!

I agree. I do think he is doing it intentionally, however, it will come to bite him in the arse if the club don’t win the arbitration. He will be hounded by the Twitter brigade. Not a good look for a top level QC. If the club wins the arbitration it will be the exact opposite and his Twitter feed will be full of how brilliant he is. He’s not daft by a long way he will know exactly what the score is.

He will have to shut his twitter down if this ends in farce. I do wonder if he has thought this through as he will now be well aware of what is going on with the fanbase with regards to his tweets and likes.

This place man.....its a good sign, no its a bad sign.  Thats unprofessional, he just trying to let the fans know.    Hes ITK, he knows fuck all!

Case study in declining mental health, both the takeover threads!  Could keep a PHD student in a job for years, analysis the messages on these boards!

It's almost as if different people have different opinions on things.

He will have to shut his twitter down if this ends in farce. I do wonder if he has thought this through as he will now be well aware of what is going on with the fanbase with regards to his tweets and likes.

Be very surprised if he doesn’t know the score tbh.