Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

And for the record...Im in the cautiously optimistic camp.

I just dont see the point of folk posting stuff that isnt concrete as all it does it make that person look like a nut.

By all means talk about what you know, but youve got to be on solid ground.

If nothing comes about from whatever this Keith bloke is saying he is not supposed to reveal, I don't know why and how we can continue to trust his info anymore. Very hard to follow if you were fully invested in the hope he was giving.

8 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Same time next week mate? 

For your inane negative dribbling and putting down of everyone who posts some positivity (in the positivity thread)? Yeah, probably. 

Why would Liam Kennedy piss away all of his journalistic credibility by pretending to have a big story that he’s waiting to release? It makes no sense to believe he and Keith are lying. 

Kennedy, Caulkin, Hope, Hardy etc. are all Newcastle fans and decent lads. Aye, they’ll fluff a story up from time to time, but they don’t invent mental shit that’s going to make them look a knacker 3 days later. Kennedy & Keith are obviously sitting on something quite meaty (no gay jokes please).

Edited by Candi_Hills

1 hour ago, Manxst said:

For your inane negative dribbling and putting down of everyone who posts some positivity (in the positivity thread)? Yeah, probably. 

He' seems to have Luke Edwards levels of obsessive desperation for this not to happen that being a mackem wouldn't justify.

3 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

There’s going to be humble pie on here I can feel it. 

They'll all disappear and we'll suddenly get an influx of joyous 'new' members. :pow:

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

They'll all disappear and we'll suddenly get an influx of joyous 'new' members. :pow:

I don’t think there is a single person who doesn’t want this takeover. Of course everyone does.

What people can’t be arsed with, is fake ITKs and false hope. We’ve been fed absolute crap for 16 months now and still have no change in ownership. People are rightly fed up with it.

If Keith is involved in anyway, great. But keep your gob shut and get on with it. Constantly sprouting his guff ‘look at me, look at me’ and dick measuring/arguing with fans on Twitter is pathetic.

Same with NDM. I couldn’t care less about subliminal messages. The only message that counts is the consortium taking over.

8 minutes ago, TRon said:

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I don’t think there is a single person who doesn’t want this takeover. Of course everyone does.

What people can’t be arsed with, is fake ITKs and false hope. We’ve been fed absolute crap for 16 months now and still have no change in ownership. People are rightly fed up with it.

If Keith is involved in anyway, great. But keep your gob shut and get on with it. Constantly sprouting his guff ‘look at me, look at me’ and dick measuring/arguing with fans on Twitter is pathetic.

Same with NDM. I couldn’t care less about subliminal messages. The only message that counts is the consortium taking over.

That may be your opinion but some of us like the craic around the takeover.

In the politest possible way if you don’t like reading it fuck off and don’t. If Keith wants to talk about it fucking great, you won’t dictate to anybody what people want to discuss. 

Do you yourself a favour and tune in when it’s announced and do the rest of us who enjoy this thread a favour.

This goes for some of the other tedious cunts who have infested this thread in recent days.

Just now, Whitley mag said:

That may be your opinion but some of us like the craic around the takeover.

In the politest possible way if you don’t like reading it fuck off and don’t. If Keith wants to talk about it fucking great, you won’t dictate to anybody what people want to discuss. 

Do you yourself a favour and tune in when it’s announced and do the rest of us who enjoy this thread a favour.

This goes for some of the other tedious cunts who have infested this thread in recent days.

Oh aye, it’s absolutely lifting craic. Well done Keith for making it like Coronation Street.

The utter, utter irony of you calling people tedious cunts :lol: 

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Oh aye, it’s absolutely lifting craic. Well done Keith for making it like Coronation Street.

The utter, utter irony of you calling people tedious cunts :lol: 

If you find me tedious block me, simple really.

2 hours ago, Candi_Hills said:

Why would Liam Kennedy piss away all of his journalistic credibility by pretending to have a big story that he’s waiting to release? It makes no sense to believe he and Keith are lying. 

Kennedy, Caulkin, Hope, Hardy etc. are all Newcastle fans and decent lads. Aye, they’ll fluff a story up from time to time, but they don’t invent mental shit that’s going to make them look a knacker 3 days later. Kennedy & Keith are obviously sitting on something quite meaty (no gay jokes please).

I don't think they're lying. It's just the "we have massive news" but we can tell you is a little frustrating. I don't think it would have hurt them to keep schtum about it until they were allowed to release it.

Agree with the need to allow this thread to be positive and for the sharing and discussion of such relevant material, but there's also no need for the swearing at people and name calling. Anyone is allowed anywhere on this board and while it may be frustrating when people take the thread off track, there are better ways to get the point across. 

Rather than sniping at each other, people can choose to just leave things they perhaps dont agree with if, when they think before posting, they see the impact such a post could have. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar