Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

14 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Disagree,

One way or another its likely that the accounting date change is takeover related, its just high on impossible to work out what, and if it's positive or negative

was just a joke. It all just goes over my head tbh

Edited by gdm

During this saga, I think I have read the changing account action taken by Fat Mike on 3 seperate occasions. Or is two times? And fuck all has come out of it. This time it ain't any different either.

11 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

During this saga, I think I have read the changing account action taken by Fat Mike on 3 seperate occasions. Or is two times? And fuck all has come out of it. This time it ain't any different either.

Nothing has changed with the accounts for donkeys years. He's normally late or right on the wire for filing them but that's it

What next? 

No takeover?

Who's next?

No idea.

What is assured, playersbreturn to training, Mike Ashley is our owner and Steve Bruce is our manager.

Fuck sake.

Edited by nufcjb

29 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

What next? 

No takeover?

Who's next?

No idea.

What is assured, playersbreturn to training, Mike Ashley is our owner and Steve Bruce is our manager.

Fuck sake.

Guest reefatoon

Unless they have someone else in mind. Thousands of managers out there, surely it isn’t Rafa or nothing. If the takeover does go through, I am sure they will bring someone exciting in. It’ll be fine.

Athletic insist some in the consortium favoured Poch, others Arteta (I think pre-Arsenal). Rafa wasn't the be-all and end-all even if they did still like him.

"That is not to say that Benitez was not one of their managerial targets — because he was, but him being in the dugout was not the dealbreaker it had been three years before.

The consortium contains two partners beyond PCP — the billionaire Reuben Brothers and PIF, who hold an 80 per cent stake — and other members of the group championed Mauricio Pochettino, while Mikel Arteta had previously been viewed as an option, too."

Edited by nbthree3

1 minute ago, nbthree3 said:

Athletic insist some in the consortium favoured Poch, others Arteta (I think pre-Arsenal). Rafa wasn't the be-all and end-all even if they did still like him.

"That is not to say that Benitez was not one of their managerial targets — because he was, but him being in the dugout was not the dealbreaker it had been three years before.

The consortium contains two partners beyond PCP — the billionaire Reuben Brothers and PIF, who hold an 80 per cent stake — and other members of the group championed Mauricio Pochettino, while Mikel Arteta had previously been viewed as an option, too."

Yeah, I don’t think Rafa was as clear cut as suggested.

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I thought it would be towards the end of the year when the CAT case started?

Yeah, seems to be right. Have updated it now.

1 minute ago, nbthree3 said:

5/7 isn't the date, I think it's the type of case it deals with

Unfortunately, wish this shite was done sooner.

31 minutes ago, Ando7 said:

And remember this ,rafa was Amanda,s choice for manager not necessarily PIF ,keep the faith not long now.

On 06/03/2021 at 12:15, Ando7 said:

I've never been out,only a matter of time now,keep the faith