Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

2 minutes ago, Manxst said:

IF there is any evidence of ‘match fixing’, I could see it more as which teams play and when etc, giving advantage to a select few in terms of travelling, days between games, which opponents they play, rather than straight up officials being biased- just can’t see that at all. 

That's make more sense. I agree with you

Match fixing can happen in terms little decision during games which I think former refree’s have already admitted too.

I very much doubt the club will have evidence of match fixing on such a large scale though, and doubt even more so that if they did, then they would let random guys on Twitter know about it.

Not rando from twatter, that shek arab guy. The twatter guy got it from him.

For clarity, I don't believe this guy 100%. But it's something to discuss in daydreaming thread while the realist thread, as usual going to be locked for the nth time... :lol:

Edited by veriaqa

24 minutes ago, veriaqa said:

Not rando from twatter, that shek arab guy. The twatter guy got it from him.

For clarity, I don't believe this guy 100%. But it's something to discuss in daydreaming thread while the realist thread, as usual going to be locked for the nth time... :lol:

What you mean that guy from Saudi Arabia who reposts stuff from Keith, and Burnsie’s account, as well as recently getting involved with Wraith and selling his NUFC Matters crap?

9 minutes ago, Stifler said:

What you mean that guy from Saudi Arabia who reposts stuff from Keith, and Burnsie’s account, as well as recently getting involved with Wraith and selling his NUFC Matters crap?

What :dowiespin:?

I don't know who you mean, but this is a guy from the other board with handle cheick_arab or summat

1 hour ago, veriaqa said:

That guy sheik arab seems genuine, he said that the PL definitely has something to hide. And that the PL rattled by NUFC's statement. They seem very touchy and defensive, he says.

I don't buy it 100%, but this is the daydreaming thread

He's clearly just a bullshitter, possibly just to wind up Burnsie and other 'ITKs' who pick up stuff from there or just in general.

Edited by Jackie Broon

9 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

So we’re taking Not606 as a news source now?

Well some of the spuds on here think Puke Edwards is a news source so why not!  Same creditability

22 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

So we’re taking Not606 as a news source now?

Same guy who originated the rumour has admitted to just making stuff up as well. :lol:

The deluded world

of nufc takeover:

”We have evidence of the EPL harbouring nazi war criminals”

NUFC Twitter:

”100% they did, knew it!”

4 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

I doubt it’ll be long before Twat Edwards turns up with his fucking poison!!

Aye, luckily he’s irrelevant in the grand scheme though.

Edited by Whitley mag