Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

2 minutes ago, New Beginnings said:

@Ando7I used to look forward to your updates, but this 'wait' rhetoric is getting tiresome.

Your last said that in March, and yet here we are! No further forward!

of course it’s further forward both legal cases are now in play

4 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Yeah, I don’t think Rafa was as clear cut as suggested.

As if Douglas has a clue.  No way would he have joined Everton if Newcastle was a viable option.  He loved the club and was loved by the fans - he knew with the right backing the potential here is huge.  He's got his work cut out at Everton. 

4 hours ago, New Beginnings said:

@Ando7I used to look forward to your updates, but this 'wait' rhetoric is getting tiresome.

Your last said that in March, and yet here we are! No further forward!

I’m not sure he actually knows anything beyond getting the team right on a match day.

31 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:
Disclaimer this information may or may not be true.

IF that info is true, it seems that the PL backpedaling there. IIRC they did argue that KSA and PIF are not separate entity. Fishy... 

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:
Disclaimer this information may or may not be true.

What does ‘they couldn’t stand’ even mean? 

14 hours ago, Scotty66 said:

Finally blocked by MOTT for telling him 5/7 is not the date it starts. Instead of correcting his mistake he carries on with the lies. Bloke is an utter utter weirdo. 

He's just blocked me as well!

As good as it sounds, he always gets tagged in MouthOfTheTyne's (Burnsie) posts. Noticed his name a few times. Unfortunately think its just another attention seeking post by them lot. 

I noticed yesterday Burnsie was having a big argument with that Yousef lawyer who sometimes appears on the True Faith podcasts over what the 5/7/21 numbers meant regarding our CAT case. Needless to say Burnsie was corrected many times but wasnt having any of it and ended up blocking him :lol:

10 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

As good as it sounds, he always gets tagged in MouthOfTheTyne's (Burnsie) posts. Noticed his name a few times. Unfortunately think its just another attention seeking post by them lot. 

I noticed yesterday Burnsie was having a big argument with that Yousef lawyer who sometimes appears on the True Faith podcasts over what the 5/7/21 numbers meant regarding our CAT case. Needless to say Burnsie was corrected many times but wasnt having any of it and ended up blocking him :lol:

This - would not be surprised at all if this was another one of Burnsie's accounts.

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

Basically the decision. 

Not sure I want to place any faith in someone who is discussing legal issues but seemingly doesn't know the correct version of "their".

Amongst many other grammatical crimes.

1 hour ago, Chris_R said:

Not sure I want to place any faith in someone who is discussing legal issues but seemingly doesn't know the correct version of "their".

Amongst many other grammatical crimes.

Although, from Michael Beloff QC's emails published in the high court judgement:

“It does occur to me that with EFLs permission I could respond by saying that my advice did not iscuss (sic) the meaning of the defiitionsin hre (sic) rules of person’’dire tor’or control’. (sic) The cklub (sic) would have to-asnd (sic) might not-take my word for it,amnd (sic) would say that without the advice they could not be confident that this was so”

5 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

Although, from Michael Beloff QC's emails published in the high court judgement:

“It does occur to me that with EFLs permission I could respond by saying that my advice did not iscuss (sic) the meaning of the defiitionsin hre (sic) rules of person’’dire tor’or control’. (sic) The cklub (sic) would have to-asnd (sic) might not-take my word for it,amnd (sic) would say that without the advice they could not be confident that this was so”

Indeed, that's an embarrassing lack of proof-reading and I'd be mortified if that were one of my emails. But typos, which are accidental mistakes, are a little different to making it to adulthood and not understanding the difference between "there" and "their".

2 hours ago, deejeck said:

This - would not be surprised at all if this was another one of Burnsie's accounts.

I just assume every account on twitter is a burnsie account and work backwards from there. 

It’s like one of these vaccine conspiracy lot listening to these supposed itk’s. It’s so cringey, every aspect of it.

I think we should all accept this isn’t happening any time soon and just get on with our lives. Same with Rafa, the positive folk were certain he’d come back.. but it didn’t work out that way. The reasons for remaining positive are crumbling away by the day.

Take away positivity and we’re left with anger which is exactly how we should be feeling about all of this. Shafted by the clubs owner for the best part of 15 years, shafted by the premier league and a bunch of hacks posing as journalists making a living out of all of this.

It leaves a bad taste.