Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

4 minutes ago, Scoot said:

I can't allow myself to get excited, I'm still fucking wounded off it falling through last time.

This is exactly where I am. I refuse to even contemplate it being approved until it actually is.

Until then, it's off and never happening. There is no middle ground.

2 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

This is exactly where I am. I refuse to even contemplate it being approved until it actually is.

Yep, I simply can't allow myself that feeling of disappointment again. 

3 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Oh come on Chris……just be ever so slightly happy…..for a short while…..😀😀

43 minutes ago, RS said:

I’m not on board until @manorpark buys into it. 

Very wise.

I can assure you that I am no more "in" today than I always have been.

However, there is a lot happening now - at speed - that means the long W A I T is nearly over.

We are A L L great NUFC fans together . . . and very soon all NUFC fans will together be starting their permanent G R E A T times together !!!!!!!!!!  

19 minutes ago, Jinky Jim said:

You’re such a miserable sod aren’t you…😀

Quite the contrary. I've always been positive that this'll happen. Just rubs me the wrong way to see the WUMs/grifters posting absolute trash in here.

318 pages of blood, sweat and tears…….hope I’m not Jumping the gun too soon but well done all those punters who have kept our hopes alive by posting “hope and support” for the takeover…..Reefatoon, nufcjb, Tron, Facundo ferreyra, robster, kanji, STM, rs, miggy’s first goal, 54, scotty 66, GWN, NE27,Ben and of course Whitley and Manor…..sorry if I’ve missed anyone of the positives out……Despite the tragic last 18 months, you’ve managed to stay hopeful for so long and provided , IMHO,  an outlet to keep our hopes alive, when all around was despair…….I’m glad for all of us, and I mean, ALL, it doesn’t matter whether you never believed the takeover would happen…..We have now all got what we have deserved for so long……COME ON THE TOON👍👍👍

5 minutes ago, Jinky Jim said:

318 pages of blood, sweat and tears…….hope I’m not Jumping the gun too soon but well done all those punters who have kept our hopes alive by posting “hope and support” for the takeover…..Reefatoon, nufcjb, Tron, Facundo ferreyra, robster, kanji, STM, rs, miggy’s first goal, 54, scotty 66, GWN, NE27,Ben and of course Whitley and Manor…..sorry if I’ve missed anyone of the positives out……Despite the tragic last 18 months, you’ve managed to stay hopeful for so long and provided , IMHO,  an outlet to keep our hopes alive, when all around was despair…….I’m glad for all of us, and I mean, ALL, it doesn’t matter whether you never believed the takeover would happen…..We have now all got what we have deserved for so long……COME ON THE TOON👍👍👍

Great night for all looks like we’ve finally got there.

Best thing of all, just buying a ticket for the Spurs game and can’t fucking wait. 

We’ll probably get hammered but who fucking cares, great times ahead hasn’t sunk in.

Kudos to @manorpark he will be able to write some great pieces on the future development of the city.

What a fucking time to be alive HTFL.