Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Guest reefatoon

All we had to do was bring in a half competent manager to steady the ship to keep us safe and see the takeover go through. Instead, we have Steve fucking Bruce trying his hardest to relegate us and fuck up a takeover. The situation we are in has me worried that it will scupper a deal. Such a shit show. We need this to go through fast now before it’s too late.

All we had to do was bring in a half competent manager to steady the ship to keep us safe and see the takeover go through. Instead, we have Steve fucking Bruce trying his hardest to relegate us and fuck up a takeover. The situation we are in has me worried that it will scupper a deal. Such a shit show. We need this to go through fast now before it’s too late.

:dog:

If the deal is completed before the end of the season then Bruce will be gone and relegation won’t be an issue any more

Well it needs to be done soon if Fulham overtake us we might never get out the relegation zone. Even Rafa couldn’t undo the damage McClaren had done

Who’s Ryan Maine and what’s he saying?

Another twitter itk from London who works or worked in the city, tends to use a boxing analogy to describe the current state of play. I think his latest tweet had us in the 12th round.

That account has been proved in talking utter shit and hasn't been a source of correct information at all. Its not an itk account at all, its bollocks.

There's a big difference between taking a positive outlook on things and taking the word of anonymous bullshit twitter accounts. Thats what sickens people.

The wallet inspector would have a field day with some folk on here. 

Another twitter itk from London who works or worked in the city, tends to use a boxing analogy to describe the current state of play. I think his latest tweet had us in the 12th round.

That account has been proved in talking utter shit and hasn't been a source of correct information at all. Its not an itk account at all, its bollocks.

There's a big difference between taking a positive outlook on things and taking the word of anonymous bullshit twitter accounts. Thats what sickens people.

You may well be right, but why come in here and shit on those who peer into the thread for a bit of light hearted info (even if it isn’t factually accurate). Put your hatred of us in the other thread where it can be debated properly.

You may well be right, but why come in here and shit on those who peer into the thread for a bit of light hearted info (even if it isn’t factually accurate). Put your hatred of us in the other thread where it can be debated properly.

Because unless called out with some realism people coming in to This thread for genuine positive news might innocently be encouraged by what is essentially a troll on twitter. I, like a lot of people are desperate to hear positive news but coming in here is almost having the reverse effect it’s disheartening seeing these tweets then realising it’s just utter bollocks

Because unless called out with some realism people coming in to This thread for genuine positive news might innocently be encouraged by what is essentially a troll on twitter. I, like a lot of people are desperate to hear positive news but coming in here is almost having the reverse effect it’s disheartening seeing these tweets then realising it’s just utter bollocks

Fair comment, but let the reader make their own mind up whether it’s bollocks, drivel or someone just trying to get twitter likes. Most ,if not all, of our forum members are relatively intelligent.Allow them to make their own judgements when they come into this thread. To castigate everyone for popping into the thread and not thinking that they can make their own minds up on whether it’s bollocks or readable info is wrong. I personally enjoy the opportunity of making my own mind up on anything posted.

That account has been proved in talking utter s*** and hasn't been a source of correct information at all. Its not an itk account at all, its bollocks.

You could argue every journalist has given incorrect information at some point during this takeover. We’re all sensible enough to decipher what we consider bollocks or not, I’d suggest if it sickens you don’t read it 👍

Because there's a big difference between taking a positive spin on things (all well and good for those inclined) and relaying blatant misinformation. The original post asked who they were, its not fair to describe them as an 'ITK' who 'works in the city'.

I'm not having a pop at those who are positive and use this thread for light hearted information, I do myself but there's a line between that and flat out lies like.

That account has been proved in talking utter s*** and hasn't been a source of correct information at all. Its not an itk account at all, its bollocks.

You may well be right, but why come in here and s*** on those who peer into the thread for a bit of light hearted info (even if it isn’t factually accurate). Put your hatred of us in the other thread where it can be debated properly.

Because there's a big difference between taking a positive spin on things (all well and good for those inclined) and relaying blatant misinformation. The original post asked who they were, its not fair to describe them as an 'ITK' who 'works in the city'.

I'm not having a pop at those who are positive and use this thread for light hearted information, I do myself but there's a line between that and flat out lies like.

Thanks for protecting us.....I for one really appreciate it  :)

You may well be right, but why come in here and s*** on those who peer into the thread for a bit of light hearted info (even if it isn’t factually accurate). Put your hatred of us in the other thread where it can be debated properly.

As far as I can see he give some duff info regarding the Man U sponsorship deal delaying things at one point. He may well be a bull shitter but in my judgment his timeline does not suggest that. Who’s to say he doesn’t have contacts down there that relay stuff.

I certainly won’t be censored by what you consider reliable or not. Point out all you like but as a fan base the majority of us have the  intelligence to separate the craic from reliable info.

Fair enough. Just giving my view

Perfectly legitimate post, and of course everyone’s view is personal and mostly always acceptable. However I just want to pop into this thread to see if anyone has any hearsay/twitter bollocks/Chronicle crap/ mates and taxi drivers. I can then make my mind up what is complete and total bollocks and what is only bollocks😀

Optimistic take:

If arbitration hasn’t yet begun, that would suggest there are some earnest efforts being made to get it sorted without all that legal guff. When the news arrives it’s going to be boom and done, yes and ho, haddaway and s**** you fat greedy b******.

The negativity is ludicrous, like. This eagerness to dismiss information and resort to "it's not happening, just accept it"....... but it is happening :lol:

It's not about dismissing information. That would happen less from a credible source. This person is just an anonymous Twitter user with no credentials (unless I've missed something).

Ultimately, all we know for certain is that something is happening. I think it's fair to say that we don't know for absolute certainty what that something is, or how close or far away a resolution to that something is.

If nothing is moving by the end of the month (and I’m still feeling quite positive), FA has got a decision to make with Bruce.

Fuck, so its the FA as well as the PL that are determining our fate.

We're in the brown stuff for sure

FA=Fat Ashley