Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

s'pose...........the only thing that's really changed is that our potential new majority owner has been accused of murder by the most powerful country in the world with irrefutable evidence, another 3rd of the potential ownership is now skint and the last third have no interest whatsoever in owning a shell of a football club.

........still - good news about the chocolate oranges?

s'pose...........the only thing that's really changed is that our potential new majority owner has been accused of murder by the most powerful country in the world with irrefutable evidence, another 3rd of the potential ownership is now skint and the last third have no interest whatsoever in owning a shell of a football club.

Amanda Staveley Net Worth: Amanda Staveley is a British businesswoman who has a net worth of $170 million......Not sure she’s that poor yet.

........still - good news about the chocolate oranges?

You've lost me but I'm all ears as I consider chocolate oranges one of my 5 a day

Bang on Keith lad, to coin that famous old terrace song ‘we shall not be moved’

It will be very difficult for some on here to understand that nothing (relevant) has changed and that the Takeover WILL STILL HAPPEN !!!

Hopefully none on here Manorpark.........but they’re going ballistic in the other thread.....best skip reading the takeover thread for a while to avoid high blood pressure?

Couldn’t help myself Jinky, always good to see more of them declaring it’s over though ?

Whitley mag[/member] manorpark[/member]

You speak with such unshakeable confidence in every post. I ask sincerely, are you close to Keith or are you privy to titbits of information that aren't public or something?

I'm one of the more optimistic people on here but I never speak with the same certainty that you do.

You speak with such unshakeable confidence in every post. I ask sincerely, are you close to Keith or are you privy to titbits of information that aren't public or something?

I'm one of the more optimistic people on here but I never speak with the same certainty that you do.

I can’t speak for manorpark but mine is based on everything i read and understand about the whole situation, and the odd bit of 2nd and 3rd hand info I get from time to time.

I can’t speak for manorpark but mine is based on everything i read and understand about the whole situation, and the odd bit of 2nd and 3rd hand info I get from time to time.

:thup:

I’m sorry, I can’t let that go.

What exactly have you read that makes you so convinced that this will go ahead? And no a tweet from some guy called Harry doesn’t count.

Everything right now points to the complete opposite. Richard Masters basically said to Chi in a letter that they believe that PIF & MBS are not seperate. Jacobs has also since said that PIF use a government web address & have government staff. The US in a report state that MBS ordered the use of PIF planes in the murder of kashoggi.

That is an example of reading info and coming to a conclusion. Every single thing points to PIF & MBS not being seperate entities.

From what I read Manor Park’s only reasoning is constantly ‘omg look at who Ashley has taking his case’ from what I gather from this thread all your info comes from Keith and couple twitter itk called Harry and R E Maine, the latter who indulges himself in weird boxing related analogies. Desperate stuff

I’m 100% all for being positive if there is actual positive info but this weird doubling down delusion is too much man

What exactly have you read that makes you so convinced that this will go ahead? And no a tweet from some guy called Harry doesn’t count.

Everything right now points to the complete opposite. Richard Masters basically said to Chi in a letter that they believe that PIF & MBS are not seperate. Jacobs has also since said that PIF use a government web address & have government staff. The US in a report state that MBS ordered the use of PIF planes in the murder of kashoggi.

That is an example of reading info and coming to a conclusion. Every single thing points to PIF & MBS not being seperate entities.

From what I read Manor Park’s only reasoning is constantly ‘omg look at who Ashley has taking his case’ from what I gather from this thread all your info comes from Keith and couple twitter itk called Harry and R E Maine, the latter who indulges himself in weird boxing related analogies. Desperate stuff

I’m 100% all for being positive if there is actual positive info but this weird doubling down delusion is too much man

Good summary.

I've given up on this takeover and thread a long time ago, it was too much of a fucking drag the first time around and even continues to be a series of that just now.

There was enough cock tease tweets the first time around as well. Seriously, the only thing worth even considering with this topic is if the club comes out with an official statement of the outcome from court action.

Everything else is just being led by desperate journo click-bait / unfounded tweets from mostly people who have no fucking idea - for a little bit of attention and mostly shit stirring. Its a vicious cycle man.

Good summary.

I take no joy in it, it’s heartbreaking that over a year has been wasted on this and we were so close to the big dream but we seem to be closer to yet another season in the championship under Ashley. I’m realistic. If De Marco can work wonders then no one will be happier than me.

Back again, winding us all up.....what’s wrong with you. Why don’t you just let us believe what we want to believe. it’s nothing to do with being positive or optimistic. After 14 years of Ashley’s tenure we’re all desperate for a change of direction. Many believe the takeover won’t/can’t happen for the many reasons outlined in the other thread. A lot of these points raised are possibly very correct, but it’s mainly opinions. If takeover doesn’t happen, and there are many who will be proven to be correct, if this is the case, we’ll be still left with more years of misery. Instead some of us cling on, blindingly in some cases , to any possible good or interesting news/tweets/hearsay etc. Call us delusional if you wish, it’s your prerogative, but constantly appearing in this thread to simply wind us up is quite frankly, Boring. I’m old enough to be able to decide what i want to believe and what i think is fairytales.

Good summary.

I take no joy in it, it’s heartbreaking that over a year has been wasted on this and we were so close to the big dream but we seem to be closer to yet another season in the championship under Ashley. I’m realistic. If De Marco can work wonders then no one will be happier than me.

giphy.gif

Back again, winding us all up.....what’s wrong with you. Why don’t you just let us believe what we want to believe. it’s nothing to do with being positive or optimistic. After 14 years of Ashley’s tenure we’re all desperate for a change of direction. Many believe the takeover won’t/can’t happen for the many reasons outlined in the other thread. A lot of these points raised are possibly very correct, but it’s mainly opinions. If takeover doesn’t happen, and there are many who will be proven to be correct, if this is the case, we’ll be still left with more years of misery. Instead some of us cling on, blindingly in some cases , to any possible good or interesting news/tweets/hearsay etc. Call us delusional if you wish, it’s your prerogative, but constantly appearing in this thread to simply wind us up is quite frankly, Boring. I’m old enough to be able to decide what i want to believe and what i think is fairytales.

I’m not winding anyone up. I’ve gave a factually accurate response with sources and reasoned viewpoints. Others have just made jokes about manor park and Whitley mag being the same mental person yet I’m the one that’s the wind up.

Just because my view doesn’t match up with yours doesn’t mean I’m on the wind up. Get a fuckin grip

GDM, can I say something?

You obviously don’t think this takeover won’t happen. That is fair enough I can see why people don’t think it’s going to happen, both logically and because we are NUFC and we don’t get to win the lottery or have hope of doing so.

However people in here got chased out of the other thread for their positivity, hence creating this thread. If people want to be positive on here then let them. If you think they are just responding to others saying it’s not going to happen but just reorienting their belief that it will happen then let them. Logically the people coming here saying to them it’s not going to happen shouldn’t be in this thread and can be seen as more of a disruptive pisstake to someone saying ‘It’s happening la la la la I can’t hear you’.

People like Manor Park and Whitley Mag get a lot of stick, but they got chased out of the other thread and came here, leave them be, they are isolating their positivity in here.

For the record, I know and have met Manor Park. He is not Whitley Mag.

I’m not winding anyone up. I’ve gave a factually accurate response with sources and reasoned viewpoints. Others have just made jokes about manor park and Whitley mag being the same mental person yet I’m the one that’s the wind up.

Just because my view doesn’t match up with yours doesn’t mean I’m on the wind up. Get a fuckin grip

I’m not trying to argue with you...you just don’t understand the point of this thread and the reasons why we look in here for a different point of view from the other thread......

You obviously don’t think this takeover won’t happen. That is fair enough I can see why people don’t think it’s going to happen, both logically and because we are NUFC and we don’t get to win the lottery or have hope of doing so.

However people in here got chased out of the other thread for their positivity, hence creating this thread. If people want to be positive on here then let them. If you think they are just responding to others saying it’s not going to happen but just reorienting their belief that it will happen then let them. Logically the people coming here saying to them it’s not going to happen shouldn’t be in this thread and can be seen as more of a disruptive pisstake to someone saying ‘It’s happening la la la la I can’t hear you’.

People like Manor Park and Whitley Mag get a lot of stick, but they got chased out of the other thread and came here, leave them be, they are isolating their positivity in here.

I didn’t chase anyone out the other thread. That shouldn’t have happened obviously. The takeover discussion should be for everyone to get their points and counter points.

I noticed Whitley mag was in the other thread having a needless dig at people who didn’t think it was going to happen. Is that acceptable?

I didn’t chase anyone out the other thread. That shouldn’t have happened obviously. The takeover discussion should be for everyone to get their points and counter points.

I noticed Whitley mag was in the other thread having a needless dig at people who didn’t think it was going to happen. Is that acceptable?

I’m not saying you did, I’m saying they were.

No, and the point goes for him.