Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

What’s the fuss about has the land of the free stopped importing Saudi oil based on this intelligence report. Has Boris called an emergency cabinet meeting to stop all dealings with Saudi Arabia. Is there going to be an international conviction of MBS based of this report ?

This thread will die when Mandy says it’s over and Jink Jim says no mas.

Nothing has changed despite lot of bed wetting yet again, people blow with the wind in this place, hold you’re nerve keep calm and carry on.

Fuck sake man. Wake up. It’s not bed wetting It pretty much proves MBS & PIF are far from separate which is the very specific reason Masters gave for the takeover not going thru.

You don’t get it or just refuse to get it. It’s got very little to do with the US, oil money or even the murder itself, the PL have accused MBS of being a shadow director and said he must take the O&D test which he simply won’t

What’s the fuss about has the land of the free stopped importing Saudi oil based on this intelligence report. Has Boris called an emergency cabinet meeting to stop all dealings with Saudi Arabia. Is there going to be an international conviction of MBS based of this report ?

Nothing has changed despite lot of bed wetting yet again, people blow with the wind in this place, hold you’re nerve keep calm and carry on.

Can't remember what it was exactly, but only a week ago there was already talk of relations cooling between US and SA. Some sort of trade agreement had been torn up, or something. Might have been arms trade, but it is definitely a sign that things are changing.

Can't find any of the reports now, like.

The US is reliant on Saudi oil not a chance. They’ve halted arms deals that’s about it. There is no way the U.K. will follow suit after brexit, not a chance.

This will blow over as everything else has it’s a non event.

In 2019 SA accounted for about 7% of US oil imports, I'm sure Venezuela can cover that.

Can't remember what it was exactly, but only a week ago there was already talk of relations cooling between US and SA. Some sort of trade agreement had been torn up, or something. Might have been arms trade, but it is definitely a sign that things are changing.

Can't find any of the reports now, like.

The US is reliant on Saudi oil not a chance. They’ve halted arms deals that’s about it. There is no way the U.K. will follow suit after brexit, not a chance.

This will blow over as everything else has it’s a non event.

KSA only represents 6% of our oil imports. We're far more reliant on Canada (48% !!!) and Mexico (7%) as they're over half. Relations with SA are more about stability in the region for the sake of others' oil.

This thread must be finished now then :lol:

"The" only L O G I C A L outcome "is" that it MUST "be" C L O S E D

Wait!!!

Interesting how happy some people are when there is news that could negatively impact on our Takeover.

Are you all from Sunderland?

No, maybe some people are fed up constantly being told they are wrong when being understandably cautious and fed up being told to wait in a patronising manner

Wait!!!

Interesting how happy some people are when there is news that could negatively impact on our Takeover.

Nobody is happy about it. Other than Luke Edwards and Steve Bruce. You can't differentiate people wanting it to happen and not believing it will? Weird.

Him and Whitley have had similar views about this in the past.

Not being blindly optimistic = don't want it to happen/apparently mackem now as well.

IMO, this thread would have been quite at home in the Twitter bullshit thread, it seems to be all it's about.......  "Let's get ahead of ourselves over random twitter 'ITK's' and call it optimism".

I honestly couldn’t give a shit where the money comes from.

They are strongly rumoured to be wanting to invest in Newcastle, with the club being the doorway for them to invest.

Newcastle and North East has been underfunded both by the government and private sector for generations.

People can fuck off telling us who’s money we should accept. It’s ok living in London, Manchester, or even in places like New York saying we as fans and residents of Newcastle shouldn’t accept the blood money when they themselves have been taking the same blood money and that of everyone else’s since time began.

People can fuck off when they say that.

In all honesty I’m disappointed it’s one fan taking the Premier League to court, it should be our regions councils, or at minimum, Newcastle City Council.

I honestly couldn’t give a shit where the money comes from.

Have to admit this is my feeling on it.  I'll be back in the minute we're taken over, regardless who it is, be it the Saudi's or even the imaginary Mauriss takeover, a change from current drone NUFC is all I want.

Wait!!!

Nobody is happy about it. Other than Luke Edwards and Steve Bruce. You can't differentiate people wanting it to happen and not believing it will? Weird.

Not being blindly optimistic = don't want it to happen/apparently mackem now as well.

IMO, this thread would have been quite at home in the Twitter bullshit thread, it seems to be all it's about.......  "Let's get ahead of ourselves over random twitter 'ITK's' and call it optimism".

Honestly this board and the people within are not happy unless they are wallowing in shit and then complaining about it.    The whole forum has become just one big misery wank fest.  This thread was set up to try and counter attack the gloom and still the misery wankers come on.

If I want misery I go on Twitter, this forum is no longer fun or entertaining and just like NUFC is now.  Football is meant to be escapism, to support something and to be part of a collective.  NUFC is now just a collective of misery and I wont let it drag me down.

So last post in here......enjoy the misery that this forum oozes from every pore and post!

Fuck sake man. Wake up. It’s not bed wetting It pretty much proves MBS & PIF are far from separate which is the very specific reason Masters gave for the takeover not going thru.

You don’t get it or just refuse to get it. It’s got very little to do with the US, oil money or even the murder itself, the PL have accused MBS of being a shadow director and said he must take the O&D test which he simply won’t

Shouldn’t you be putting this in the other thread......why shit on us all the time....leave us alone😜

I honestly couldn’t give a s*** where the money comes from.

They are strongly rumoured to be wanting to invest in Newcastle, with the club being the doorway for them to invest.

Newcastle and North East has been underfunded both by the government and private sector for generations.

People can f*** off telling us who’s money we should accept. It’s ok living in London, Manchester, or even in places like New York saying we as fans and residents of Newcastle shouldn’t accept the blood money when they themselves have been taking the same blood money and that of everyone else’s since time began.

People can f*** off when they say that.

In all honesty I’m disappointed it’s one fan taking the Premier League to court, it should be our regions councils, or at minimum, Newcastle City Council.

Yeah can't argue with any of that, our one last opportunity to become a real meaningful club again has gone. The club is dead, as under the current climate and with Ashley now probably in charge for a few years, is there any real point. Never mind the top 6, we can't, aand have no intension to compete with any premier league club. I actually think that Ashley will totall demise the club now as he won't invest anything, even when compared to his previous lack of natural investment. We're f***ed.

Wait!!!

Honestly this board and the people within are not happy unless they are wallowing in shit and then complaining about it.    The whole forum has become just one big misery wank fest.  This thread was set up to try and counter attack the gloom and still the misery wankers come on.

If I want misery I go on Twitter, this forum is no longer fun or entertaining and just like NUFC is now.  Football is meant to be escapism, to support something and to be part of a collective.  NUFC is now just a collective of misery and I wont let it drag me down.

So last post in here......enjoy the misery that this forum oozes from every pore and post!

Get a grip. It’s misery because of the state of the club and where it’s at. If believing made up shit helps you to delude yourself then fair play to you. If you want escapism then watch a movie, a fairytale perhaps? The majority on this board are realistic. They are miserable because the state of the club is miserable

Guest neesy111

This thread must be finished now then [emoji38]

Wait!!!

Get a grip. It’s misery because of the state of the club and where it’s at. If believing made up shit helps you to delude yourself then fair play to you. If you want escapism then watch a movie, a fairytale perhaps? The majority on this board are realistic. They are miserable because the state of the club is miserable

:thup:

Wait!!!

And with that epic flounce he was gone, never to return again.

Shouldn’t you be putting this in the other thread......why shit on us all the time....leave us alone😜

Why would I reply to his post in this thread in the other thread? What is happening to some in here? Losing it :lol:

Why would I reply to his post in this thread in the other thread? What is happening to some in here? Losing it :lol:

The question I keep asking is why you come into this thread anyway.....if it’s simply to wind up the few of us still here hoping for some good news, then perhaps you ought to start your own thread......Possibly titled “Anyone for a wind up”....😜

The question I keep asking is why you come into this thread anyway.....if it’s simply to wind up the few of us still here hoping for some good news, then perhaps you ought to start your own thread......Possibly titled “Anyone for a wind up”....😜

Not at all, I come in looking for genuine positive news/possible leads. I’m not on here to wind anyone up but it annoys me when I see utter shite posted like RE Maine & and some guy called Harry and what annoys me even more is the patronising & condescending posts telling someone with a legitimate point that they are wrong and that we just have to W A I T.

Fair enough maybe I shouldn’t bite so much

f*** sake man. Wake up. It’s not bed wetting It pretty much proves MBS & PIF are far from separate which is the very specific reason Masters gave for the takeover not going thru.

If piracy is not an issue and legal cases are dropped, where does it say in the test that the Saudi state cannot own the club ?

f*** sake man. Wake up. It’s not bed wetting It pretty much proves MBS & PIF are far from separate which is the very specific reason Masters gave for the takeover not going thru.

If piracy is not an issue and legal cases are dropped, where does it say in the test that the Saudi state cannot own the club ?

I honestly don’t see how they can clear up the separation issue and it certainly looks like the PL have a very strong case in their belief that MBS & PIF are not seperate

Not at all, I come in looking for genuine positive news/possible leads. I’m not on here to wind anyone up but it annoys me when I see utter shite posted like RE Maine & and some guy called Harry and what annoys me even more is the patronising & condescending posts telling someone with a legitimate point that they are wrong and that we just have to W A I T.

For someone who doesn't think the takeover is happening, you dont half spend a lot of time talking about the takeover in the takeover threads. Christ!

We get it, you dont think its happening. You dont need to tell everyone 40 time a day. :lol:

Wait!!!

Missing the point, again, guys.

Posting "smiley emojis" when negative news appears is what I am referring to . . as I am sure you know.

Why do some people show this happiness at bad news, then (when they are brought to account) deny it afterwards?

How about coming clean for once?

Surely you cannot actually be happy about negative news about the Takeover?

For someone who doesn't think the takeover is happening, you dont half spend a lot of time talking about the takeover in the takeover threads. Christ!

We get it, you dont think its happening. You dont need to tell everyone 40 time a day. :lol:

Until today I don’t think I’ve ever definitely said I don’t think it’s going to happen. I’ve been realistic all thru out reacting to the info I have and that’s real info and not de Marco bread pictures or twitter itk’s. I simply won’t accept Harry from twitter as acceptable info that it’s happening

So aye try again

Wait!!!

Missing the point, again, guys.

Posting "smiley emojis" when negative news appears is what I am referring to . . as I am sure you know.

Why do some people show this happiness at bad news, then (when they are brought to account) deny it afterwards?

How about coming clean for once?

Surely you cannot actually be happy about negative news about the Takeover?

My Happiness was cancelled by the cancel culture people a few years back.

I honestly don’t see how they can clear up the separation issue and it certainly looks like the PL have a very strong case in their belief that MBS & PIF are not seperate

So were MBS be dethroned/jailed etc would PIF cease to exist and if not why?