Newcastle United 3 - 0 Sheffield United - 21/06/2020 - Post-match from page 24

BlueStar

Guest neesy111

Rose is gash, how many misplaced passes?

We should be nowhere near him when his contract expires. Willems is much better.

Correct.

I like how the atmosphere is completely manufactured and we still kinda can't have a loud crowd for more than ten seconds. Even the .wav files know we're fucking shit.

Just think if we get taken over, we can upgrade from 128kbps mp3s up to 320mbps mp3s, maybe even FLAC

Shelvey bossing.

Don’t say that, we’re not allowed to like him because he epitomises the Ashley regime apparently  :idiot2:

He does though, in the same way Steve Bruce does.

He just doesn’t though. Our central midfield is non existent without him. The hate he gets is stupid.

He's shit man, that's why he's here.

Shelvey shit  :lol: he’s the best player on the park so far today man. Open your eyes.

That doesn't take much when you've got two teams like this on the park. Sheffield Utd players were passing it straight into touch. :lol:

I like how the atmosphere is completely manufactured and we still kinda can't have a loud crowd for more than ten seconds. Even the .wav files know we're fucking shit.

Just think if we get taken over, we can upgrade from 128kbps midi files up to 320mbps mp3s, maybe even FLAC

[emoji38] I dare not dream. Joelinton missing a sitter to crystal clear "Ohhhh"'s.

Guest neesy111

Lost momentum from the drinks break.

Need to make a change, maybe bring the spinner on.

:lol: :lol:

Bruce's CV speaks for itself. :lol: Do commentators every fucking get a grip like? His career has been horrendous, and we're not going to hand hundreds of millions to Steve fucking Bruce man.