Newcastle United v West Ham Utd - 05/07/2020 2:15pm - Live on Sky Sports

joeyt

Guest chopey

Would love to beat these cunts

Aye, I've got a pub lunch on the way, couple of bottles and a feeling of actually wanting us to win again.

Is it me, or does that West Ham team look shite?

I'm so detatched from football these days I'm shocked at how few of those names I recognise (Rice and Fabianski). Could have pulled that 11 from the Hackney Marshes this morning for all I know.

Even if we aren't playing Rose due to Ashley restrictions ((which I fully could see as being true)) How Krafth gets ahead of Yedlin is beyond me. He's got no athleticism at all.

Absolutely dreadful player. Makes James Perch look like Philip Lahm in retrospect.

Even if we aren't playing Rose due to Ashley restrictions ((which I fully could see as being true)) How Krafth gets ahead of Yedlin is beyond me. He's got no athleticism at all.

Was areet last game, he’s a case for being a better defensive RB than Yedlin, who has positionally never quite fit the bill in a 4. In a 5 it’s a different picture though.

Was areet last game, he’s a case for being a better defensive RB than Yedlin, who has positionally never quite fit the bill in a 4. In a 5 it’s a different picture though.

I can understand that tb, I'm not a fan of Yedlin's from a defensive POV, not sure what he produces going forward can compensate either.