Ryan Fraser

Chapo

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Go on Dan, do you magic :lol:

I’ve no ill will towards Fraser but it’s clearly better for all parties if we part ways. 

Wont moving to Southampton make Bournemouth fans hate him even more than they do now.  

3 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Go on Dan, do you magic :lol:

I’ve no ill will towards Fraser but it’s clearly better for all parties if we part ways. 

Wont moving to Southampton make Bournemouth fans hate him even more than they do now.  

He wants south doesn’t he. Suits both parties. Get him gone. 1 out 1 in! 

:tobey:

Edited by PauloGeordio

2 minutes ago, SteV said:

Two years

Fuck, that's mad. :lol:

Glad we can get some of his costs off the books for this season. Fingers crossed he catches a clubs eye and gets sold next summer.

Even though he was never going to play,  I never wanted to him play, and I've been pushing for this move. 

I'm going to complain it leaves us short on wingers. 

Bloody Almiron. 

Never wanted him in the team but it's still a bit sad that it's turned out the way it has for him. You can tell from Eddie's pressers on the subject that it's not something which has been handled particularly amicably. As I say I've never really rated him but enjoyed his anti-Bruce agenda and that NUFCTV interview after that fantastic Everton win last January warmed the cockles.

He's dripping in EFL so I'd back him to have a decent rest of his career. 

Good to see that we're finally able to offload someone. My suspicion with Fraser was that it was mainly difficult getting his relatively high wages covered, because whatever you think of him, he's not a bad player at all and he showed only just over a year ago that he can be a very useful Premier League one, let alone what he'd be capable of in the Championship.

Not sure what happened with him and Howe, it looked like he'd have been fighting with Murphy for that impact role last season. Murphy stepped up and Fraser must have stepped out of line for Howe to banish him.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Yeah, shame how this has all turned out. Last year with the anti-Bruce chat was class, as well as the double act with Burn. Was never really good enough for us, but figured he'd do a job in cup games in early stages. 

13 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Hopefully loan to buy. Do your work Dan [emoji38]

If he plays more than ten minutes it’s an obligation to buy hopefully :lol:

Yeah it’s weird how it worked out for him, made some big contributions in the fight against relegation. Goals vs Everton and Brighton and two (?) assists vs Brentford.

There’s definitely some burnt bridges from their time at Bournemouth. Considering you have players like Dummett and Lascelles hardly playing at all but seemingly integrated with the team.  

We put him on the bench vs Bournemouth last season didn’t we? Almost felt like Howe making a point.