Jamal Lewis (on loan at Watford)

joeyt

3 hours ago, Viana said:

Looks like it'll be two out with two further still to be discussed. 

Swansea manager more confident. Says the loan is "pretty much done" according to the irrefutable and reliable WalesOnline report by Tom Coleman.

Seems all four will be gone soon enough. Work permit is the hold up for Kuol and I guess we shall see on Ashby.

4 hours ago, Mazzy said:

The fact it's just a loan is a shame but not surprising that no one wants him permanently/to pay anything for him.

Anyone who watched the Rangers game knows our only hope for a fee is if he smashes it at Watford. Doubt it’ll happen as the manager who signs him won’t be in a job by the first international break.

2 minutes ago, James said:

he typed it out faster than anyone in the room and hit send before letting out a little squeal.

hoyed loads of half eaten crayolas on the floor and read them like a tarot card reader I think 

4 hours ago, toontownman said:

Swansea manager more confident. Says the loan is "pretty much done" according to the irrefutable and reliable WalesOnline report by Tom Coleman.

Seems all four will be gone soon enough. Work permit is the hold up for Kuol and I guess we shall see on Ashby.

Guess Ashby only goes if/when we get Livramento.

Suspect Manquillo remains wanted here as a squad player just depends what space is left after transfers.

Fraser will get loaned to a Scottish team if we can’t sort out anything else. No one can afford his wages.

A Championship team will want Hendrick on loan only. Likewise wages unaffordable.

No idea what will happen with Hayden given his injury record.

Provided Watford are paying 60% plus of his wages this is about the best the club could do.  I still think there is a solid player in there, but given his recent form and injuries no club would risk a permanent signing.

For him I hope he has a good season and restarts a career that Bruce and Ashley's Newcastle killed. For the club I hope we can then flog him for a few million next summer, I doubt we'll ever see him in a Newcastle shirt again.

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

He's an absolutely bollocks footballer who's scared to step onto the pitch.

The fact he turned down moves in Jan when he knew he was being omitted from the 25 man squad tells you all you need to know.

So you rate him [emoji38]

4 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

The fact he turned down moves in Jan when he knew he was being omitted from the 25 man squad tells you all you need to know.

That he wanted to fight for his place?