Jamal Lewis (on loan at Watford)

joeyt

I'd love to know what Jetro has done to not get a permanent transfer here. Rose and this guy aren't fit to lace his boots.

Get injured?

Was he still injured last summer when we signed this bloke instead?

Yes he was

I'd love to know what Jetro has done to not get a permanent transfer here. Rose and this guy aren't fit to lace his boots.

Get injured?

Was he still injured last summer when we signed this bloke instead?

He's still injured now isn't he? :lol:

I think he’s canny on the ball tbh but needs some tactical discipline (lol)

Yeah, played a big part in our first goal but he just needs coaching, confidence and a team with the right mentality. None of the players have got that and never will when Steve fucking Bruce is their manager.

Was really good for Norwich wasn't he? A team who despite not possessing much quality actually had a fairly progressive system with clearly defined roles. Goes off the boil after a promising first couple games here... Not that difficult to see the problem for me. There's nothing positive about the way our club is set up, so is it really a surprise to see it filter all the way down onto the pitch?

Anyone reckon if he'd gone to Liverpool/Leicester he'd be putting in similar performances?

Was really good for Norwich wasn't he? A team who despite not possessing much quality actually had a fairly progressive system with clearly defined roles. Goes off the boil after a promising first couple games here... Not that difficult to see the problem for me. There's nothing positive about the way our club is set up, so is it really a surprise to see it filter all the way down onto the pitch?

Anyone reckon if he'd gone to Liverpool/Leicester he'd be putting in similar performances?

He couldn’t really defend at Norwich and was wanted for his willingness to get forward and back tbf.

He couldn’t really defend at Norwich and was wanted for his willingness to get forward and back tbf.

It's a good job we don't set up to almost exclusively defend then.