Jamal Lewis (on loan at Watford)

joeyt

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

I would wait til he training full time before we write him off :bluestar:

Would be interesting to see if a new coach could improve him a bit, he does have some decent attributes. I don't think having Bruce as a manager will have done him any good. 

I know its a side thing but I've never understood how time wasting is a thing. All the ref has to do is add the time on and players will stop doing it. I'm all for two 30min halves and the clock goes dead when the ball isn't in play.

Just now, madras said:

I know its a side thing but I've never understood how time wasting is a thing. All the ref has to do is add the time on and players will stop doing it. I'm all for two 30min halves and the clock goes dead when the ball isn't in play.

The players would do it more to kill momentum, knowing they couldn't be punished. Most "time wasting" isn't to actually kill the time, it's kill the game.

1 minute ago, Wullie said:

The players would do it more to kill momentum, knowing they couldn't be punished. Most "time wasting" isn't to actually kill the time, it's kill the game.

Aye fair point.

• 1 month later...

I still don’t rate him , but in a good tackle but that’s about it 

always looks to go backwards 

Ritchie does more work and crosses a better ball, however I don’t think either are good enough for a team looking to stay in the premier league 

Left back is a priority for me