Jamal Lewis (on loan at Watford)

joeyt

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

What?! That's a shit piece of business. We're finally in a position where we have two reasonable left-backs and we let one of them go out on loan?! So an injury to Targett and we're back to Dummett or Ritchie deputising?! FFS!

Edited by Holmesy

Just now, Holmesy said:

What?! That's a shit piece of business. We're finally in a position where we have two reasonably left-backs and we let one of them go out on loan?! So an injury to Targett and we're back to Dummett or Ritchie deputising?! FFS!

What has Lewis done in his time here to suggest he is good enough ?

Just now, Holmesy said:

What?! That's a shit piece of business. We're finally in a position where we have two reasonably left-backs and we let one of them go out on loan?! So an injury to Targett and we're back to Dummett or Ritchie deputising?! FFS!

I really don't get this viewpoint that seems to be shared by many. Lewis hasn't shown anything to suggest he's better than either Manquillo (who's looked quite good recently) and Dummett. Tell me I'm wrong?

Just now, Holmesy said:

Manquillo is clearly a better option than either Dummett or Ritchie. Might as well get Lewis playing football somewhere in the event he improves or we try and recoup a decent fee. 

2 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

Dan Burn can play LB at a push, and Dummett's hardly the worst back up.