Callum Wilson

Strawberry

On 13/08/2022 at 17:09, Heron said:

Don't think he was at his sharpest vs Forest and scored, don't think he had enough support with him today.

ASM fizzled out the game and Miggy was buzzing around but never quite tight enough when we needed him to be.

CBs deliberately wound Wilson up today, love how he has a nasty streak in him though. 

ASM was always going to tire out, you can't keep that intensity up.  We need an option off the bench so had can go hell for leather for 70 mins and we bring him off in a game like this.  That was the difference today, not being able to replace adequately off the bench.,

Was worried he was hurt when I saw Wood on the touch line, hopefully he’s just tweaked it and will be ok for Wolves 

We really do need another striker 

Edited by Nine

1 minute ago, Nine said:

Was worried he was hurt when I saw Wood on the touch line, hopefully he’s just tweaked it and will be ok for Wolves 

We really do need another striker 

The fact he played 20 minutes after half time suggests it isn’t too bad tbh 

I think Howe is managing Wilson perfectly taking him off to protect him form any serious injury.

As he was feeling his hamstring in the last quarter of the game.

He needs to be ultra careful we cant afford to loose him for weeks on end.

9 hours ago, relámpago blanco said:

ASM was always going to tire out, you can't keep that intensity up.  We need an option off the bench so had can go hell for leather for 70 mins and we bring him off in a game like this.  That was the difference today, not being able to replace adequately off the bench.,

You know my comments were re. Forest, right?