Callum Wilson

Strawberry

Get the feeling if he goes to the world cup, he'd be just the sort of striker who would win you games when it mattered. Not surprised he's got his sights on that World cup squad place. He's a natural born predator.

Just now, TRon said:

Get the feeling if he goes to the world cup, he'd be just the sort of striker who would win you games when it mattered. Not surprised he's got his sights on that World cup squad place. He's a natural born predator.

I think if he went to the WC he'd most likely be an unused sub. I hope he doesn't go personally with his injury record and all that. 

He’s just so good at everything he does, and he’s such an alpha on the pitch that he commands respect and performances out of his own squad. Isak needs to be on pitch with him because it’ll only make him more of a threat. 

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

I think if he went to the WC he'd most likely be an unused sub. I hope he doesn't go personally with his injury record and all that. 

I don't think he's getting on either, but he just strikes me as the sort of player who would finish when it matters. Big game player, and while from a selfish reason, I can understand us keeping him to ourselves, I think he deserves the chance to serve his country on the biggest stage.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Easily the best Ashley-era striker for me.  Incredibly underrated considering how rated Ba was.

His record would be ridiculous if he could stay fit. Scored at a decent rate in. Shocking Bruce side 

Class, now that we have Isak and are focusing on bringing younger talent through it’s good that we’ve got Wilson for a few more years. There’s no way he will stay fit consistently but he’s shown that even if he plays half a season he’s still massive for us