Callum Wilson

Strawberry

As Ant and Dec would say.... your on the plane...:lol:

There's no way Southgate doesn't take Wilson. He scored a penalty.... do you understand what that means in Southgate language? I'd take Toney too. Bin off some of the other shite.

I think that was a little lie when he said post match that he wasn't aware Southgate was there 😂 He would have known full well just as Joelinton would have known about the brasil coach. Think it helped give them a bit more motivation today. 

Which isn't saying much as they both usually give their all anyway but they both seemed extra determined today l 

7 minutes ago, alexf said:

I think that was a little lie when he said post match that he wasn't aware Southgate was there 😂 He would have known full well just as Joelinton would have known about the brasil coach. Think it helped give them a bit more motivation today. 

Which isn't saying much as they both usually give their all anyway but they both seemed extra determined today l 

Both put in 10/10 performances. Joelinton couldn't have done much more for his chances of getting in the Brazil squad 

1 minute ago, Inferior Acuña said:

I'm not an England fan but he deserves to go and I want him to. Obviously I'm worried he'll get injured, but also think it would help him to get rewarded, and I just love him and want him to be happy.

I don't think he'll start which should hopefully negate him getting injured. I think it sends a great message about where the club is now if he goes though. Can't remember the last time we had 3 England internationals.

Edited by Skeletor

He really should have a chance to make the squad. I've watched most of Roma's games this season and Abraham has been poor, DCL has been pretty much injured for 18 months. Toney has never played for England iirc.

Still expect Southgate to pick Abraham and DCL due to their past but it would be wrong.

Why is everyone concerned he'll get injured if he goes to the world cup?

It's not like he's going to be starting all the games, he's just a really useful option of the bench for us. 

Really hope he does make it, like. 

Could not begrudge him going to the world cup in the slightest. It's the sort of thing a player spends their life working towards.

Totally agree he's our best CF in 20 years. Ba was great, but Wilson has a talismanic quality.

6 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Shits on every CF we've had post-Shearer. He's absolutely fucking class.

Saying he's the best is one thing but shits on is absolutely ludicrous

Wilson is superb, do hope he gets to go to the World Cup even if it's better for us to have him rested