Callum Wilson

Strawberry

16 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

He just can't be relied on at all - as bad a fitness record at Michael Owen from his time here (though obviously, Wilson isn't a cunt!)  Time to say thanks, but move him on in the summer. Abroad beckons.....

I read somewhere that his injury record is worse than Owen’s.

This will happen to some of our other players by the way due to Howe’s training methods.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, James said:

I read somewhere that his injury record is worse than Owen’s.

This will happen to some of our other players by the way due to Howe’s training methods.

Olise seems like an amazing player, and we would be lucky to get him. At the same time the injuries are a little bit of a worry for me, because we demand a lot from our players. Probably worth the risk.

Edited by Erikse

45 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Sayanora this summer. Great goalscorer but about as robust as a wet paper towel.

That is a bit harsh like!

...on the paper towel.

1 minute ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Surprised he's injured again as up till yesterday it looked like he was going to start. this will hurt his slim chances of going to the Euros.

Baaaaals to the Euros.  It’s not helping our chances of getting into Europe.  It’s beyond tiresome at this point 

I honestly think we struggle to sell him at this rate unless Ipswich or someone take him for fuck all money. Anyone parting with 10 or more million is insane. 

Just now, Decky said:

I honestly think we struggle to sell him at this rate unless Ipswich or someone take him for fuck all money. Anyone parting with 10 or more million is insane. 

Any money is good money honestly. Cause he cannot be relied on at all.

Needs moving on. He's made of crisps, it's a piss take really. If there was no FFP or squad rules you'd keep him but with the restrictions that are in place, we can't waste a valuable striker slot on someone only available for 20 games each season.

8 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

This cunt fit yet ? 

His injuries are frustrating but to call him a cunt is out of order.

He's been tremendous for us, played well under Bruce and tremendously under Howe.

Whatever happens I wish him every success in the future. Even if he signs for Sunderland he'll be clapped onto the pitch at SJP ala David Kelly.

25 minutes ago, The Fountain said:

He's been tremendous for us, played well under Bruce and tremendously under Howe.

Whatever happens I wish him every success in the future. Even if he signs for Sunderland he'll be clapped onto the pitch at SJP ala David Kelly.

If someone says “is this cunt sold / signed / fit / injured / dead yet”  it’s a standard forum comment man

It’s common N-O parlance alongside: that’s a Giggs, flying so high it leaves the atmosphere, moving Leazes terrace brick by brick, plus many others 

I don’t actually think Callum Wilson is a cunt 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

If someone says “is this cunt sold / signed / fit / injured / dead yet”  it’s a standard forum comment man

It’s common N-O parlance alongside: that’s a Giggs, flying so high it leaves the atmosphere, moving Leazes terrace brick by brick, plus many others 

seconded :thup:

and you forgot bimpy's mexican miggy shite :lol:

Edited by huss9

Happy he became our 2nd top goal scorer of the prem era. He can leave with that. I like him but need someone robust.

If Eddie fights to keep him and he ends up injured for most of next season, I'd be a bit miffed. 

1 hour ago, bobbydazzla said:

Sell him for hundreds of billions. 

3 hours ago, bobbydazzla said:

Aye, fair comment 

13 hours ago, The Fountain said:

This cunt signed for Sunderland yet? 

(…couldn’t resist).