Callum Wilson

Strawberry

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

We could spend all night arguing your opinion against mine and as you said he has his - I hope he goes personally but either way I’ll respect his choice.

I'm happy to respect his choice as long as it doesn't cost us £15m.

5 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

We could spend all night arguing your opinion against mine and as you said he has his - I hope he goes personally but either way I’ll respect his choice.

Have to remember Wilson wouldn't have earned as much as other players, having been in the lower leagues initially, and then at a comparatively smaller club in Bournemouth when in the premier League.

Would be a good opportunity for him to make some really decent money as he is winding down his career.

18 minutes ago, NSG said:

IMG_6869.thumb.jpeg.e9e54725e4968bd6523692b3f0b93b34.jpeg

Guess this means he’s off. Cant help but think we’re better off without him if this is his craic though :lol: 

Surely he wouldn’t make it that obvious? If so, the Saudi move might make sense as the family might not be moving there.

7 minutes ago, duo said:

Great 3rd Striker to have if we bring in an understudying to cover Isak

That's what should happen. I understand him not wanting to do that though. He still wants to be a starter every week and push for the England squad. I think that time has passed though.

What is with this lot and posting ‘cryptic’ shit on social media whenever they’re feeling hard done by? This generation’s ‘I  Will Survive’ on karaoke.

Pathetic actually. 

1 minute ago, Ronaldo said:

What is with this lot and posting ‘cryptic’ shit on social media whenever they’re feeling hard done by? This generation’s ‘I  Will Survive’ on karaoke.

Pathetic actually. 

Or maybe he’s acknowledging the situation and saying that he understands that his time is up. Maybe this is a really dignified goodbye message. 

Always felt like he had to be centre of attention, had his nose put out by Isak taking centre stage last season. Off to Saudi no doubt, whoever he signs for might get 30 games out of him over two seasons if they're lucky.

Maybe he’s leaving his family behind temporarily.

The reason he didn’t move to Madrid in January was apparently his wife had just started a business up. Maybe the decision is to live apart part time 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

Smart money on Saudi but if true West Ham might give him second thoughts.

48 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Maybe he’s leaving his family behind temporarily.

The reason he didn’t move to Madrid in January was apparently his wife had just started a business up. Maybe the decision is to live apart part time 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

Smart money on Saudi but if true West Ham might give him second thoughts.

I thought he wanted to go to Madrid but we didn't let him.

5 minutes ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

Unless he’s talking about himself being the one left behind…

This is what I think i.e. Club is growing and he is getting left behind