Callum Wilson: back in full training

Strawberry

Keep seeing people say "his terrible injury record" and wonder if they've just read that somewhere and just gone with it. The lad made 35 premier league appearances last season and 30 the season before. That's 11 games hes not been involved in in the last 2 years. Hardly this horrendous injury record I keep seeing being mentioned is it.

Keep seeing people say "his terrible injury record" and wonder if they've just read that somewhere and just gone with it. The lad made 35 premier league appearances last season and 30 the season before. That's 11 games hes not been involved in in the last 2 years. Hardly this horrendous injury record I keep seeing being mentioned is it.

Surprised about that tbh, I assumed he was out quite a lot for the last couple of seasons. Presumably he just wasn't getting many goals then.

I've never watched much of Bournemouth, but I always had the assumption, probably based on something silly like FM stats, that he was a player that relied a lot on his pace. Got to see a few matches at the end of last season and was surprised how slow he seemed to be. Didn't play particularly well either, although same could be said about their whole team.

His injury record is not being questioned due to his last two seasons, but the three seasons prior to that where he missed 10, 18 and 25 matches.

He'd still walk into this team though, whether it's on one or two knees.