Newcastle United 0 - 3 Brighton - 20/09/20 - Post-match reaction from page 25

BlueStar

I fucking told you all that VAR would be a disgrace when the same incompetent and corrupt cunts are in charge of it.

He was onside you absolute weapon

Lets assume you are right. No fucking chance the 1st decision was a penalty, and surely we should have had penalty for handball going by previous decisions?

You're embarrassing man. Both goals were valid every which kind of way.

I fucking told you all that VAR would be a disgrace when the same incompetent and corrupt cunts are in charge of it.

Lets assume you are right. No fucking chance the 1st decision was a penalty, and surely we should have had penalty for handball going by previous decisions?

All three decisions have been spot on. Take off your black and white specs man.

I dunno, the first penalty is pretty stonewall. Does the other one even hit the Brighton players arm. It is certainly not even close to being as obvious with contact as the manure one.

ASM is meant to be picking up Lamptey, he is predictably not very dilligent in defence.

It's clear as day.

And it's fine if that's not his strength. He should have either been put ont he other side where March isn't as dangerous, or he should have sat out this one.

Lamptey terrorised Chelsea last week and has pretty much done this since he came into the team, and Bruce has no idea.