Newport County 1-1 Newcastle United (NUFC win 5-4 on pens)

joeyt

Supporters of their team don't want them to lose. It's a fact. Wanting Bruce out is normal. I get it. The football is poor. But if you are a supporter you want your team to win. End of. Regardless of your feelings on the manager/owner.

Sweet, cheers.  Be sure to let us know of any other made up rules you concoct.

He said "End of"

Them's the rules.

According to the sort of idiot that says "End of", anyway.

This board is a disgrace tbf. If you don't want us to win, why are you watching? It makes no sense and no c*** has come back with a logical response.

Its like going to a cafe and asking for a sandwich, and then when it gets served there's this weird smell coming from the plate, and then when you remove the bread, there is just a steaming pile of shit. You ask the waiter to remove it, but they look at you with contempt and try and force it down your throat. Now any sane person would be well within your right to resist it forced down your gullet, although some people apparently like this taste and open there mouth wider.

Steve Bruce's NUFC is the shit sandwich.

Perfect  :lol:

Missed that the first time. That's it in a nutshell :lol:

Supporters of their team don't want them to lose. It's a fact. Wanting Bruce out is normal. I get it. The football is poor. But if you are a supporter you want your team to win. End of. Regardless of your feelings on the manager/owner.

He said "End of"

Them's the rules.

Wanting your team to lose isn't normal. It's weird.

This board is a disgrace tbf. If you don't want us to win, why are you watching? It makes no sense and no c*** has come back with a logical response.

That's probably because nobody considers themselves to be a c***. I think you need a time out or a temporary ban to go and learn some manners.

No it's because nobody has a logical answer. Have you got one?

Because despite the fact that Stevie Bacon is the manager and Fatboy Fat is the owner this is still Newcastle United.  You're quite happy to go along with this situation and piss your little panties whenever your pasty wielding hero flukes a point here and there.  Other people have a different view to you and believe that removing either of these malignant tumours from our club will require us to lose games and sink.

Neither approach is necessarily better than the other but both are valid viewpoints. 

That's probably because nobody considers themselves to be a c***. I think you need a time out or a temporary ban to go and learn some manners.

Why do people watch horror films? It's not logical to enjoy being scared or frightened so on the surface you might well say there's no logical answer.

But the reality is that for all the suspension of disbelief deep down inside we know we're safe and so we enjoy exorcising our adrenal systems in a harmless environment. watching the physical embodiment of existential dread that is bruceyball is the same phenomenon.

Because walking away completely (ie. cutting everything Newcastle United related out of your life) is actually quite a difficult thing to do, especially when it's an interest that's been at the forefront of people's childhoods, teenage years and adult lives.

The club we see now is not the one people fell in love with and a positive result under this regime/management means the soullessness continues. Deep down, everyone knows that we won't win any Cups, the reason? The current owner and his head football coach who is his biggest enabler (who's also a terrible football manager/coach).

The cycle the club is currently in keeps going on and on, season by season - no matter how good results are over the course of a season, it just always ends in utter disappointment and with that the hope just goes. Bruce is the right manager/head coach for Ashley because he'll keep getting enough "results" to keep the club going as it currently is - they're a match made in heaven and they're as bad as each other in keeping the club the way it is at the moment.

Because we want this version of NUFC with Ashley and Bruce to burn to the ground and losing constantly and getting relegated will hopefully kick start the fire. Surviving in the premier league and fluking our way past Newport won't.

He said "End of"

Them's the rules.

Wanting your team to lose isn't normal. It's weird.

sometimes the team has to lose so that the club can win.

Because despite the fact that Stevie Bacon is the manager and Fatboy Fat is the owner this is still Newcastle United.  You're quite happy to go along with this situation and piss your little panties whenever your pasty wielding hero flukes a point here and there.  Other people have a different view to you and believe that removing either of these malignant tumours from our club will require us to lose games and sink.

Neither approach is necessarily better than the other but both are valid viewpoints. 

Well put and I believe, a perfect logical view point.

Short term pain, long term gain.

Bet you were running round your ma's living room doing the Shelvey shush celebration when they skied that last pen.

My mam died when I was 12 years old. Thanks for the message.

That shelvey celebration man, reminded me something Scott Brown would do.

That mentality combined with his piss poor physical attributes is why he'll never be a top player, or even near to being one.

The terrifying thing is that goal in Steve Bruce's mind, cements him as a key fixture in the team and a midfielder that should be pushing forward, despite the fact it actually contributes to most of the goals we conceded, including the first one today against Newport. Not to mention that kid Twinie was taking the piss out of him all game.

Bet you were running round your ma's living room doing the Shelvey shush celebration when they skied that last pen.

My mam is dead too. You’re still a prick.

This board is a disgrace tbf. If you don't want us to win, why are you watching? It makes no sense and no cunt has come back with a logical response

You want logic?  We were an absolute disgrace.  What did you think of the performance?

Go fuck yourself you cunt.

Absolutely this.  He's a complete moron!

This board is a disgrace tbf. If you don't want us to win, why are you watching? It makes no sense and no c*** has come back with a logical response

You want logic?  We were an absolute disgrace.  What did you think of the performance?

Performance was poor. I still want us to win.

Because walking away completely (ie. cutting everything Newcastle United related out of your life) is actually quite a difficult thing to do, especially when it's an interest that's been at the forefront of people's childhoods, teenage years and adult lives.

The club we see now is not the one people fell in love with and a positive result under this regime/management means the soullessness continues. Deep down, everyone knows that we won't win any Cups, the reason? The current owner and his head football coach who is his biggest enabler (who's also a terrible football manager/coach).

The cycle the club is currently in keeps going on and on, season by season - no matter how good results are over the course of a season, it just always ends in utter disappointment and with that the hope just goes. Bruce is the right manager/head coach for Ashley because he'll keep getting enough "results" to keep the club going as it currently is - they're a match made in heaven and they're as bad as each other in keeping the club the way it is at the moment.

:clap:

Should have cashed in on Longstaff when we had the chance. Dont want to be too critical of Murphy, he does a lot of nice work but he doesnt lift his head up ..Crossing into the box with nobody there or over hitting crosses

His final ball is lacking for me..

Easy to look a world beater when playing Morecambe

Hes a Championship player in my opinion

Go fuck yourself you cunt.

Play nice children. It's not what Steve would want.