Newport County 1-1 Newcastle United (NUFC win 5-4 on pens)

joeyt

This board is a disgrace tbf. If you don't want us to win, why are you watching? It makes no sense and no c*** has come back with a logical response.

No we care , for NUFC , not these charlatans.

Oh and fook off  , we were awful .

This board is a disgrace tbf. If you don't want us to win, why are you watching? It makes no sense and no cunt has come back with a logical response.

Well I do want us to win, but even if we don't I enjoy hurling abuse at Fat Steve Bruce. Is that logical enough for you?

It's really sad to watch a football game and want your team to lose and then post about it on a fan messageboard dedicated to that team.

Critical banter about the team and manager is great. That's absolutely normal. But the % of posters who consistently want to us to lose on this board is f***ing embarrassing.

It's really sad to watch a football game and want your team to lose and then post about it on a fan messageboard dedicated to that team.

Critical banter about the team and manager is great. That's absolutely normal. But the % of posters who consistently want to us to lose on this board is f***ing embarrassing.

Buddy are you based overseas?

Buddy are you based overseas?

Don't think he's from this planet tbh.

I don’t want nufc to lose. I want THIS version on nufc to lose.

The timing is probably a bit off with this given we’ve just sat through another 90 minutes of embarrassing, joyless football but in principle I agree with you here. I think a lot of it is just misguided anger at the whole clusterfuck of a situation while trying to convince themselves they don’t care anymore.

It's really sad. We have a finite life. And a lot of you are wasting it, watching a team who you want to lose and then posting about it on a messageboard. Makes no sense. Go do something else with your time.

I'm comfortable with what I'm doing tbh.  Don't worry yourself about it, squire.

This board is a disgrace tbf. If you don't want us to win, why are you watching? It makes no sense and no c*** has come back with a logical response.

Its like going to a cafe and asking for a sandwich, and then when it gets served there's this weird smell coming from the plate, and then when you remove the bread, there is just a steaming pile of shit. You ask the waiter to remove it, but they look at you with contempt and try and force it down your throat. Now any sane person would be well within your right to resist it forced down your gullet, although some people apparently like this taste and open there mouth wider.

Steve Bruce's NUFC is the shit sandwich.

It's really sad. We have a finite life. And a lot of you are wasting it, watching a team who you want to lose and then posting about it on a messageboard. Makes no sense. Go do something else with your time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finite life football.