Football governance

Nobody

2 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Changing FM shouldnt be as difficult as it sounds surely?

SortitoutSI and the like are full of downloadable custom leagues and stuff.

wouldn't suprise me if "The Super League" would sue them for copyright infringement if they tried to put them in the game without paying rights for it 

Can't really call it a Super League without Bayern or PSG, let's hope there's an EU law that prevents this criminal proposal.

The league itself will be boring as fuck, meanwhile they'll destroy every other competition. Football implodes..... brilliant.

Just now, jdckelly said:

wouldn't suprise me if "The Super League" would sue them for copyright infringement if they tried to put them in the game without paying rights for it 

This.  They'll have the rights water-tight and not ambiguous that has led to certain teams establishing their own rights and not featuring in the likes of FM and FIFA.

3 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Changing FM shouldnt be as difficult as it sounds surely?

SortitoutSI and the like are full of downloadable custom leagues and stuff.

I wouldn't have thought so, but if you think they've probably already done all the functionality for the new season and have about 2/3 months to change it all.

It’s really interesting timing; when Juventus, Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal all look like they could fail to qualify for the CL next season. Chelsea too, maybe.

Disgusting that Atalanta, Leicester, West Ham and others think they can just waltz in and upset the important few.

Guest neesy111

Just like everything else in the UK, football clubs are only out for themselves and couldn't give a fuck about the repercussions of their actions to the game.