Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Pitiful from Man U, they played like we do against City. A couple of months ago I thought 4 teams could possibly win the league this year. I was wrong, it's only 3. Man U are a million miles away from being the best team in their own city, let alone the country. 

2 minutes ago, midds said:

Pitiful from Man U, they played like we do against City. A couple of months ago I thought 4 teams could possibly win the league this year. I was wrong, it's only 3. Man U are a million miles away from being the best team in their own city, let alone the country. 

Tbf, that's a bit unfair, it's like saying Sunderland are miles away from being the richest club in the region, let alone the country, when NUFC are the richest in the country. 

Similarly, City are the best team in the country over the last 4 years.

1 minute ago, midds said:

4 touches for Man Utd in the City box today. Hilariously awful. 

They are not only light years behind Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool but they also look considerably worse than Arsenal and West Ham.

I’d say Brighton, Leicester and Wolves are more settled, well coached and effective than Ole’s shambles at the minute too. 

Fred and McTominay would struggle to get on the pitch for any of those teams. 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

It’s actually a better thing for us long term 

I get your logic. Brentford could be our rivals.  I suppose it sounds better that Eddie Howe saved us from rock bottom of the league.

Haven't watched sky or had access to it over here to watch until recently. Just seen clips. The hyperbole and fewn is fantastic. I presume it's like this every week? 

Also assume they run 30 mins extra for Burnely vs Brentford to passionately debate like this. 

Edited by toontownman