Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Going to sound absurd but I don't think this 9-0 is as bad as the last. :lol: They had a load of players out, played with 10 for the whole game, then went down to 9 for the 7th goal and they conceded 2 more while 2 men short. A full strength Man Utd were relentless and a few refereeing decisions helped to inflate the scoreline, albeit it was obviously going to be a thrashing either way.

I mean it's embarrassing clearly but I don't feel like this deserves the same sort of spotlight.

Beautiful shithousery.

:lol:

God.

Can't quite believe what's happened here, like. Feel for Hasenhuttl a bit; 9-0's never acceptable obviously but it sounds like everything went against them, and now the stigma they worked so hard to detach has now re-glued itself big-time.

Beautiful shithousery.

:lol:

God.

Can't quite believe what's happened here, like. Feel for Hasenhuttl a bit; 9-0's never acceptable obviously but it sounds like everything went against them, and now the stigma they worked so hard do detach has now re-glued itself big-time.

His managerial brand back in the pits.

Going to sound absurd but I don't think this 9-0 is as bad as the last. :lol: They had a load of players out, played with 10 for the whole game, then went down to 9 for the 7th goal and they conceded 2 more while 2 men short. A full strength Man Utd were relentless and a few refereeing decisions helped to inflate the scoreline, albeit it was obviously going to be a thrashing either way.

I mean it's embarrassing clearly but I don't feel like this deserves the same sort of spotlight.

They had a man sent off before they had conceded last time too

He was massively let down by the young kid and some mental decisions. Martials was never a pen for me never mind a red.

Absolute commitment to the penalty winning tactic from Martial, clearly wants his place back.

I mean even with 10 men surely it shouldn't be too hard to just park the bus and keep the score down and move on to the next one. Especially after losing 9 previously.

They will still beat us comfortably mind.