Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Who would have thought that having utterly shit tactics and gifting two or three goals every single away game would eventually stop working for Ole?

I don't think Ole wants his defenders to turn into absolute idiots for no reason. :lol:

Who would have thought that having utterly s*** tactics and gifting two or three goals every single away game would eventually stop working for Ole?

I don't think Ole wants his defenders to turn into absolute idiots for no reason. :lol:

I still think Man U have a brilliant squad that are poorly managed, they get themselves out of shit because of the standard of players they have.

Who would have thought that having utterly shit tactics and gifting two or three goals every single away game would eventually stop working for Ole?

When your best CB is Harry Maguire, you're giving yourselves that problem.

Yeah but he was signed years before Ole, nothing to do with him. Ole’s only signed the good players, all the shit ones were signed by the board [/froggy]

Man U and penalties.  :lol:

Amazing watching their fans melt at no longer being a dominate force. They still believe they're the biggest club in the world and all that shit.  :lol:

Genuinely haven't seen that mindset from any fan in years.

Only seen bits and pieces of Barca this season. I know their results have been shocking. But I couldn’t believe how shit they were tonight.

Pjanic was swill. Griezmann was utter dog. De Jong never seems to impose himself on games the way he did at Ajax. He was the same tonight. The defence was just a jagged line and regularly over-matched all game. The usual pretty passing in the final third without threatening. Juve just let them have it in the wide areas and they never looked to work an overlap or cross it. Juve won at a canter.

Koeman is going to have them bottom half soon if this keeps on :lol:

Man U and penalties.  :lol:

Amazing watching their fans melt at no longer being a dominate force. They still believe they're the biggest club in the world and all that shit.  :lol:

Genuinely haven't seen that mindset from any fan in years.

Probably the same misconception as NUFC fans constantly saying we’re a big club and expect silverware. A few mongs have said it and it gets trotted out all the while by the media and opposition fans.

Most Man U fans I know are making me laugh at the moment. They are all going on like they’re hard done by. However, I do appreciate it is about expectations and ours are obviously wildly different.