Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

33 minutes ago, Amir_9 said:

If you look at Mourinho, a manager who has won more than Rafa, currently 8th in Serie A and still don't think some of these managers are not what they once were then I am not sure what to say

Rafa is a case of what could have been that people are still romantic about. I love the guy and to a large extent still rate his ability but its clear the game now has fresher managers with fresher ideas.

I agree with the general trend and the way football has moved to a more pressing oriented style that doesn't suit him or Mourinho, but don't think you can judge Rafa based on an absolutely woeful Everton team with no money. Also he has (unsurprisingly) never clicked with the fans which has meant there's always been tension on his back.

2 minutes ago, buzz said:

I agree with the general trend and the way football has moved to a more pressing oriented style that doesn't suit him or Mourinho, but don't think you can judge Rafa based on an absolutely woeful Everton team with no money. Also he has (unsurprisingly) never clicked with the fans which has meant there's always been tension on his back.

Yes I get that as there is every chance of him pulling off a Moyes style turnaround at the right club, its just that his choice of club after us and certain other decisions have done him no favours

3 minutes ago, Menace said:

Chelsea really have Gallagher and Gilmour coming up in their ranks, must be nice.

Will come back to Chelsea next season, play a bit part role for 4-5 years and sold for £30-40m to a mid table PL club when they finally realize they won't be regular starters.

Edited by Conjo

Champions League Draw:

Benfica vs Real Madrid
Villarreal vs Manchester City
Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich
Red Bull Salzburg vs Liverpool
Inter vs Ajax
Sporting CP vs Juventus
Chelsea vs Lille
PSG vs Manchester United