Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Arsenal under Arteta are snidey, whingey little girls like. They know exactly what works in terms of pressuring the referee or with their gamesmanship.

Players who are off the pitch injured who then roll on the pitch should be automatically yellow carded.

Edited by kisearch

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

Quite enjoying Arsenal's turn of fortune at the moment, Arteta's been through some rough times but he's dealt with wasters like Aubemyang well. 

By giving him a brand new contract on 300k a week?

Guest neesy111
Just now, ManDoon said:

I’ve got a feel this arsenal squad is gonna grow into a really good team tbh

It has the basis of a good team.

19 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I’ve got a feel this arsenal squad is gonna grow into a really good team tbh

Felt like they were going nowhere for the last 12 months, but they do seem to be moving slowly in the right direction. Quite like how Arteta didn't get swayed from selling Willock even though he was banging goals in for us last season. He obviously felt there was something still missing in his make up. Whether right or wrong, I like a manager who knows his mind. 

And yeah that fucking hairline is insane. 

24 minutes ago, Smal said:

Brighton not winning a game since 19th September but still being 13th and 9 points clear of relegation seems mad.

League is full of shite. String a few wins together and you're cush. Assuming your first win didn't come in December, that is.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman