Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

15 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

I don't think I can bring myself to watch a game where every outcome results where even relegation rivals get points. Wishing for a horrible hacky match.

That's why I'm not watching. I'll just check the score later.

Yeah, that's probably what I would say. Watford could maybe kick on with Hodgson with a win, and it would be an away win as well. Plus, we do play Burnley last game (whereas we have played Watford twice), so looking at it conservatively, if we were 2 points adrift of one of the sides on the final day, it would be better for it to be Burnley to keep it in our hands.

1 minute ago, Conjo said:

Both teams looks awful. When we look at the table at the end of the season without any context it will look like we were comfortably staying up.

Nah. Should we stay up it’ll be by a few points only imo; skin of our teeth stuff.

2 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I know it's a meme but Burnley really are horrendous on the ball. Even Cornet looks like absolute shite around the box.

It doesn’t help that their wingers player about 15 yards behind Cornet and Weghorst. They’ve actually won a couple of knock downs but there is nobody to pass to.

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

It doesn’t help that their wingers player about 15 yards behind Cornet and Weghorst. They’ve actually won a couple of knock downs but there is nobody to pass to.

The old 6-2-2 formation utilising both wingbacks and fullbacks is probably past it's time like.