Newcastle United 0 - 2 Chelsea - 21/11/20 post match from pg15

BlueStar

:lol:

Saint Maximin off.  Grim.

Sensible tbh, no point in risking him getting an injury. We were always losing this.

Good idea preserving him for the next game where he runs about seeing fuck all of the ball.

This is end game for that fat abhorrent cunt. He won’t be here much longer

He's here for as long as Mike Ashley is. Mike loves him.

Yep. And even if he isn't we'd just end up with the next useless clogger. The only thing that can reignite us is the/any takeover and a fresh start.

I'm with you on that. But I think it would take minimum of four straight defeats.

He’d have to fall significantly behind a point a game. Even then I’m not sure Ashley would bother.

I'm with you on that. But I think it would take minimum of four straight defeats.

He’d have to fall significantly behind a point a game. Even then I’m not sure Ashley would bother.

Aye he'll only go if we get that bad and the consortium are influencing decisions, as theorised with the summer signings.

Cabbageheeds excuses today then fellas?

Injury to Lascelles

Missing Wilson

Miggy back late/distracted by agent

Players are tired

You forgot the 2 complimentary excuse he says every interview:

1. We are trying to change a few things.

2. We are a work in pogress.

2-0 looks like a respectable defeat instead of the absolute annihilation it should have been. He’s such a jammy cunt.

I think that’s a big part of our approach TBH. Don’t try to win these games, minimise the damage and somehow scrape together a point a game from elsewhere. That’s the strategy.

Beaten before a ball is even kicked. Bruce alluded to it before the game when he said Chelsea are scoring goals, not conceding goals, had 75% possession and were dominant in their last few games and he expected more of the same. Inspirational stuff.

2-0 looks like a respectable defeat instead of the absolute annihilation it should have been. He’s such a jammy c***.

I think that’s a big part of our approach TBH. Don’t try to win these games, minimise the damage and somehow scrape together a point a game from elsewhere. That’s the strategy.

Strategy..............Bruce only strategy is to get to the bacon butties first!

Guest reefatoon

2-0 looks like a respectable defeat instead of the absolute annihilation it should have been. He’s such a jammy c***.

The trouble is, it is not down to his strategy, it’s down to Chelsea missing loads of sitters.

Beaten before a ball is even kicked. Bruce alluded to it before the game when he said Chelsea are scoring goals, not conceding goals, had 75% possession and were dominant in their last few games and he expected more of the same. Inspirational stuff.

Yep, you could see he was expecting us to get beat and his only aim was to keep the score down.