Newcastle United 0 - 2 Chelsea - 21/11/20 post match from pg15

BlueStar

Bruce is going to run out of excuses. His media pals need to have some nerve to keep sticking up for their buddy. Horrendous stats today

I have known Steve for many years as a friend and colleague.  Yes, he’s strong and forthright in his views which is one of his great assets. I have never seen his team bully any other team. He is also empathetic and incredibly kind.

Having worked closely with Steve, he is totally dedicated to football. His energy, work ethic, passion, dedication, clarity of vision & iron will are all a huge asset to our country. We are lucky to have him.

#istandwithsteve

:lol::lol:

Thought ‘I’ve never seen his team bully any other team’ would have given it away.

Look forward to Jenas and Cole forming a square around the Brucester

Ah, fair play :lol: my bad :thup:

Big Andy coming on, hooooof

Every time he comes on it makes me angry slightly. :lol: I think it's the fact he just underlines our ambitions as a club that it's 2020 and we are utilising him, and how we have surrendered actually playing football on the deck to find a goal.

Guest reefatoon

It gets to this point in a game where I just want the flood gates to open, just so I can see that fat mess on the sidelines squirming.