Newcastle United 0 - 2 Chelsea - 21/11/20 post match from pg15

BlueStar

Following via stats. Our passing is vile.

Lucky you.

[emoji38] Imagine all of the evolution required for my brain to exist and I'm using it to imagine how we've had 120 passes and only completed half of them.

Love Jake Humphreys :thup:

Thank god we have him keeping things real. Pretty much the only one in the media who does.

What’s he said?

We don’t expect CL football, just want our teams to compete

Yeah along the lines of "Some people will tell you Newcastle fans demand Champions League football but they don't. Right now they'd like to see a shot on target after a dreadful first half".

Thank god we have him keeping things real. Pretty much the only one in the media who does.

What’s he said?

Ta TM

The only other pundit/ presenter that seemed to get this was that Northern Irish fella (Colin something, I forget his name)

Bruce is going to run out of excuses. His media pals need to have some nerve to keep sticking up for their buddy. Horrendous stats today

We'll get a point and the world will keep turning.

We could lose 0-6 and the world will keep turning. We were unlucky missing so many players with injuries and a questionable decision on the goal. We have defended well today and deserve more jabba jabba jabba

What’s he said?

Yeah along the lines of "Some people will tell you Newcastle fans demand Champions League football but they don't. Right now they'd like to see a shot on target after a dreadful first half".

:thup: