Newcastle United 1 - 2 Leicester City - 03/01/21

BlueStar

Guest neesy111

Thought we played ok, that's our level.

Amazingly we have now made a worse start than last season (won't hear pundits saying that)

Fofana must be one of the best young defenders in the world, he's had our best player, which isn't saying much admittedly, in his pocket all game.

Yup, thought he was sensational. Unbelievable talent.

I know it felt like we could get a goal at the end there, but in reality, all we where doing was pumping long balls to Carroll, so it was really easy to read our "plan", and for Leicester to defend.

No batterings so he gets away with it, yet again, he’s going nowhere just like the club.

We wont go down , 14th/15th is us and always has been in truth for many a year in this PL

No idea why I fucking bother with it all  :lol:

Guest reefatoon

A Carroll sub and an actual goal from it makes this feel like a win. We also had a massive 43% possession too. What a performance this has been. The good times are well and truly back.

I know it felt like we could get a goal at the end there, but in reality, all we where doing was pumping long balls to Carroll, so it was really easy to read our "plan", and for Leicester to defend.

Yup, even the goal was fortunate. Just happened to fall to him, and tbf he struck it well.

However, it wasn't from any type of quality delivery, which we can never manage. We are disgusting.

Our players are fucking thick as fuck, thickest set of people I have seen man.

Let’s not make the simple and give the ball away.

Let’s make a stupid foul and let them see the game out.

Let’s hide behind opposition players and make ourselves unavailable.

Let’s not control the ball but hoof it out in stoppage time when we are a goal down.

Let’s not pass it forwards to someone in space but back to the keeper.

Absolute fucking thick decisions.

Flooding through our midfield in numbers quite often. Both finishes were great, to be fair. But you felt they could have stepped it up a notch, if needed.

Schar is a bit ropey at times. But nice having the passing range and ability to bring it out from the back. Shelvey can fuck off. Even more pointless if Schar is in the team.

Lost count of how many times we had it in a good area. Then in 3 passes, we were back to the CB’s or keeper.

Feel sorry for Wilson. Wasted in this shithouse side.

No batterings so he gets away with it, yet again, he’s going nowhere just like the club.

We wont go down , 14th/15th is us and always has been in truth for many a year in this PL

We will if we stick with Bruce, this is heading the way it always does with him, luckily other teams get shot. Us on the other hand might stand by him until it's too late.

Agree with all of this.

I've even pretty much stopped taking pleasure in them losing now and just feel nothing. Bruce is irrelevant, the club dies a bit more each day it's owned by Mike Ashley.

No idea why I f***ing bother with it all  :lol:

We will if we stick with Bruce, this is heading the way it always does with him, luckily other teams get shot. Us on the other hand might stand by him until it's too late.

Nah, we have enough in us to stay up, the start we made sealed our PL survival mate.

No idea why I f***ing bother with it all  :lol:

Nah, we have enough in us to stay up, the start we made sealed our PL survival mate.

That my friend is far too short sighted when you look at our form, the manager and the size of the gap. We are in massive trouble.