Elliot Anderson

joeyt

3 minutes ago, madras said:

Still a week or two away from them being able to handle a proper start but we're getting there......just in time for a Bruno suspension.

If he's suspended he can't get injured.....right? [emoji38]

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

Sadly another midfielder without any pace. Very interested to see how his career goes over the next couple of seasons.

I think he’s a really good player - technically excellent on the ball - can play a few positions - just needs a free run without any injuries to allow him to develop at the pace he was during pre season 

I’m a big fan

On 31/01/2024 at 19:14, cubaricho said:

That makes me think about the player who got injured “getting out of bed” like a decade back. :lol: 

Who the hell was that?

Bridges fettled himself getting off the toilet. 

21 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Feels like he has been the next big thing for us for so long he should be rights be 30 by now

He's nee Haris Vuckic yet, mind :lol:

50 minutes ago, arnonel said:

Any news?

From what Eddie said today you wouldn’t think it would be too much longer until he’s back in the squad.

Wolves would be my (un)educated guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Fair fucks like, to come on after 4 months out, barely get a touch of the ball in the 2 minutes he was on, and then rifle that cunt in during a really pressuring moment, that's some top tier mentality. :lol:

1 minute ago, jack j said:

Good lad

Took some bollocks to step up and take that

He looked like his arse was gonna fall out

I thought the exact opposite tbh, though he had a look of "I'm the man, and this is going in" :lol:

Welcome back. Some bollocks to step up and take a pen and it was well struck too.

Really hope he can get in the side and provide us with some guile and energy as it's badly lacking.