Sheffield United vs Newcastle United - 12/1/21 - 6pm (Live on Sky)

Stifler

Guest reefatoon

I can’t stand Hendrick. How he gets a game ahead of anyone is beyond me. Then you look at our pug faced manager and it all clicks into place.

Nothing wrong with a back 5, it's how its deployed which is the problem.

We looked shite in 442, 451 and every other formation he has tried. We also played our best football in 541 with Rafa.

The problem isnt the formation. Its Bruce.

Nothing wrong with a back 5, it's how its deployed which is the problem.

We looked shite in 442, 451 and every other formation he has tried. We also played our best football in 541 with Rafa.

The problem isnt the formation. Its Bruce.

It's hardly a formation that's going to help us get "further up the pitch" as he claimed we're trying to do 72 hours ago...

He knows his time is up and has gone into sabotage mode.

Nah, like lot's of British PFM managers, he just doesn't trust the fancy dans, and the back five with the likes of Dummett at wing back is clearly to combat Sheffield's physical no nonsense style. It's going to be the Battle of Britain, Brewce will be hoping our bit of quality up front might make the difference in an otherwise horrific game.

I’m actually baffled he’s managed to pick so many defensive minded players against a team who haven’t won a game. Twitter seems to be focusing on 5 at the back rather than the complete lack of any forward thinking players bar Fraser and Wilson. 

Guest reefatoon

I’m actually baffled he’s managed to pick so many defensive minded players against a team who haven’t won a game. Twitter seems to be focusing on 5 at the back rather than the complete lack of any forward thinking players bar Fraser and Wilson.

Shows how much of a bottle job he is. Playing for the draw the fat coward.