Graeme Jones

loki679

It's so obvious how this is going to end. A former Sunderland striker joining our relegation rivals and inspiring them to go past us.

All while a former Sunderland manager continues to make a complete mess of the team compounded by a raft of injuries that finally catch up with us.

And we end up going down.

Wish he was just put in charge so we knew if it was his idea to keep with the same formation that clearly wouldn't work tonight. It reeks of Bruce to just keep going with what has worked, but could just as easihwvr been Jones tonight.

Whoever picked the tactics tonight got it horribly wrong.

It was mad to run this system out without Wilson, when Wilson will be out for weeks. Any normal coaching team would have come up with a new solution. As usual, passive and shite at their jobs.

Give it a go with Joelinton as the poor man's Wilson I guess. The problem for me wasn't the lack of Wilson though, it was how obvious it was that it's not working against a 3 man defence.

Or just a better side than Southampton and Everton?

Well yes, but doesn't excuse that we looked a mess tactically and barely mustered a chance all game.

I'm not dismissing the obvious fact that it didn't work tonight, I'm just saying they have better players in every position than us, expecting us to play to the same level as against Everton or the first half against Southampton just wasnt going to happen.

What are you supposed to do though? We don’t have a midfield or defence that can set a stall out for a 0-0

Our only way against half decent teams is to soak up pressure and counter. But when you only have 1 striker that’s really capable of being effective in that system and the only other options are a Brazilian fraud, an over the hill spent force or another who’s drastically unfit and not the type to impose on a game anyway, well where are the goals coming from?

Relegation is a reality now, a likely one.

What are you supposed to do though? We don’t have a midfield or defence that can set a stall out for a 0-0

Our only way against half decent teams is to soak up pressure and counter. But when you only have 1 striker that’s really capable of being effective in that system and the only other options are a Brazilian fraud, an over the hill spent force or another who’s drastically unfit and not the type to impose on a game anyway, well where are the goals coming from?

Relegation is a reality now, a likely one.

But we do though. This group of players were capable of beating teams like Chelsea, Man City and Man Utd by soaking up the pressure and hitting them on the break under the old manager. Even Brute managed it last season v Man Utd and Chelsea.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just a look of utter contempt.

I wish there was a clip of the video as I saw the whole thing play out during the game.

Jones had just been walking Carroll up to pitch side and seemed to be emphasising something important to Carroll.

As soon as they got close to Bruce he turned and started banging on about something that from Jones reaction appeared to be going contrary to what he had just told Carroll.

It was hilarious man :lol:

Jones: Okay Andy, I want you to pin Christensen back, but play it smart, anticipate, don't give the referee the excuses he needs to penalise you. Look for Miggy's runs.

Bruce: AHyayYAHEWHDya GET INTO THEM ANDY FUKIN HAV THEM!!1!1!

or somthing like .."put  yourself about andy"

It's so obvious how this is going to end. A former Sunderland striker joining our relegation rivals and inspiring them to go past us.

All while a former Sunderland manager continues to make a complete mess of the team compounded by a raft of injuries that finally catch up with us.

And we end up going down.

Yep. Also it is utterly rank and disgusting he was ever appointed in the first place and I can’t believe how easily he was accepted here. Should have been hounded out from day 1 yet the donnay army wanted to give him a chance. The stadium should have been empty for his first game by rights.

If we go down it’s what the 42k who turned up to his first game deserve. Especially when there was a well publicised and backed boycott in support of Rafa and against Ashley and Bruce.

Only 10k sided with the right man.

Pathetic

Not to mention that plenty of the dipshits have vilified Rafa, despite Ashley's unforgivably abysmal management of the club. It just beggars belief, and is somewhat akin to the Qanon shit in supporting a suspected sexual assaulter - who was friends with Epstein and even shared a civil case of raping a teenager with him - to clear the world of the Democrats' satanic pedophile reign.

Bruce is truly the paragon of incompetent, self-unaware loons, and is obviously the polar opposite of Benitez in almost every way. I wish I got continually paid for being so shit at my job.