Graeme Jones

loki679

Saw the same in first half when Manquillo was getting treatment. Almiron and ASM were by the dugout getting instructions from Jones. Bruce bumbling around in the background doing nothing.

It does look like Jones is taking over, but could also easily just be coincidences that it's being shown as Jones is talking to them and not Bruce. Shouldn't really come to too early conclusions. The way we've played is more of a sign that seeing Jones talk to them anyway IMO.

Wish he was just put in charge so we knew if it was his idea to keep with the same formation that clearly wouldn't work tonight. It reeks of Bruce to just keep going with what has worked, but could just as easihwvr been Jones tonight.

Whoever picked the tactics tonight got it horribly wrong.

Wish he was just put in charge so we knew if it was his idea to keep with the same formation that clearly wouldn't work tonight. It reeks of Bruce to just keep going with what has worked, but could just as easihwvr been Jones tonight.

It was mad to run this system out without Wilson, when Wilson will be out for weeks. Any normal coaching team would have come up with a new solution. As usual, passive and shite at their jobs.

Guest reefatoon

I love how desperate we all are, that we are putting all our hopes on a failed Luton manager coming in to save us. This fucking club man.

It was mad to run this system out without Wilson, when Wilson will be out for weeks. Any normal coaching team would have come up with a new solution. As usual, passive and shite at their jobs.

Give it a go with Joelinton as the poor man's Wilson I guess. The problem for me wasn't the lack of Wilson though, it was how obvious it was that it's not working against a 3 man defence.

I love how desperate we all are, that we are putting all our hopes on a failed Luton manager coming in to save us. This fucking club man.

Luton who had probably the lowest budget in the Championship was always going to be a difficult job tbf

He's shown more inventiveness in about 4 games here than Bruce has for 18 months

Give it a go with Joelinton as the poor man's Wilson I guess. The problem for me wasn't the lack of Wilson though, it was how obvious it was that it's not working against a 3 man defence.

Or just a better side than Southampton and Everton?

Luton who had probably the lowest budget in the Championship was always going to be a difficult job

Still though, how fucking desperate is this move? Even if you ignore his Luton stint, he's only been an assistant his entire career anf at their first big job they failed massively. We're putting our survival hopes on that?

I love how desperate we all are, that we are putting all our hopes on a failed Luton manager coming in to save us. This f***ing club man.

Luton who had probably the lowest budget in the Championship was always going to be a difficult job

Still though, how f***ing desperate is this move? Even if you ignore his Luton stint, he's only been an assistant his entire career anf at their first big job they failed massively. We're putting our survival hopes on that?

nice and cheap tho

Or just a better side than Southampton and Everton?

Well yes, but doesn't excuse that we looked a mess tactically and barely mustered a chance all game.