Joe Willock

4 minutes ago, Smal said:

he’s introduced loads of players to the national team over the years. 

https://www.90min.com/posts/every-england-player-make-debut-gareth-southgate/amp

55 players have made their England debut under Southgate.

He's changed though, he obviously doesn't like doing it now. Most international managers that have been in a job for years get stuck picking their favourites all the time, that's the stage he's at.

1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

He's changed though, he obviously doesn't like doing it now. Most international managers that have been in a job for years get stuck picking their favourites all the time, that's the stage he's at.

Just looking here it's between about 5 and 10 debutants each year since he's been England manager.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/england/trainerdebuetanten/verein/3299

18 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

must be a bit of decency bias due to the last squad, be he’s consistently introduced players. Even in the last game he gave Toney a debut.

Hopefully he gets a new number next season. 28 is a reserve team player number. He’s going to need all the help he can get if he’s going to break into the England squad(which he deserves). 

I know Rice 41 and Foden 47 but they are media darlings. Wor Joe goes under the radar. Think yesterday’s goal will establish his profile a little more. 

9 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Hopefully he gets a new number next season. 28 is a reserve team player number. He’s going to need all the help he can get if he’s going to break into the England squad(which he deserves). 

I know Rice 41 and Foden 47 but they are media darlings. Wor Joe goes under the radar. Think yesterday’s goal will establish his profile a little more. 

image.thumb.jpeg.4ceea017d7337995fbac89c90b21dd60.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Cookie1892 said:

every song is a rip off

so what, it means we can sing one for him

No Liverpool are constantly coming out with original songs. Still though I agree, it’s better than having no song at all.

1 minute ago, Rafalove said:

No Liverpool are constantly coming out with original songs. Still though I agree, it’s better than having no song at all.

i am sure we will when we have more players, trophies and european adventures to sing about

Edited by Cookie1892

Posted this in the Willock thread, but thought this was interesting and worth in here:

Joe Willock is 92% similar to the Jude profile below the bar graphs comparison in image 1. 

jude_bellingham_2022-23_similarity-1.png

pizza_jude_bellingham_CM_2022-23-2.png

2 hours ago, Kanji said:

Posted this in the Willock thread, but thought this was interesting and worth in here:

Joe Willock is 92% similar to the Jude profile below the bar graphs comparison in image 1. 

jude_bellingham_2022-23_similarity-1.png

pizza_jude_bellingham_CM_2022-23-2.png

Interestingly enough, the athletic listed him as a potential alternative to Bellingham that Liverpool could look at.