Joe Willock: Out for the remainder of the season with Achilles injury (Hope)

2 hours ago, Mattoon said:

This season's Jetro, wants to stay, fans want him, no one at the top willing to do a deal.

He's not played for like 18 months not sure it's the best comparison

Having seen his quotes on full, the snippet on the previous page is a bit misleading. He says he'll return to Arsenal and they'll have a conversation.

I have no doubt he'll be told he won't be a regular starter.

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Having seen his quotes on full, the snippet on the previous page is a bit misleading. He says he'll return to Arsenal and they'll have a conversation.

I have no doubt he'll be told he won't be a regular starter.

He also said he'll be an arsenal player for next few seasons.  Suspect another loan might be best solution.

A loan deal is great business tbh, I hope we can get him for another year.

We are passed finding players like this ourselves.Mind you ASM was a coup. 

Dont know who to congratulate for him like. 

I'd  love Willock here but paying for him is not our way. 

3 hours ago, neesy111 said:

He also said he'll be an arsenal player for next few seasons.  Suspect another loan might be best solution.

Not for Arsenal. His form here has probably been a bit of an embarrassment for them considering they've had a pretty shit season. Would they risk him having another storming spell here next season as well? 

If they really don't rate him they would be better off selling and then putting that money towards the finished article they need right now. 

From his point of view he's a guaranteed first team starter here. If Arsenal can't offer that surely he'll want to move. 

At his age he really shouldn't be happy to be a rotation player at Arsenal. 

Then there's the issue of busting the whole transfer budget to sign Willock only for next manager to prefer someone else ....So it could be Bruce comes with Willock package 

2 hours ago, Ben said:

The more Bruce gets involved with planning next season the more I worry.

I'm not to be fair . They do seem to find a nugget and a gold nugget .

Don't know whether to love him or hate him. He's very easy to love with the goals and that smile, but at the same time he's probably saved Bruce's Newcastle career. 

Can I ask, as someone who doesn't watch NUFC any more, what is his general play like?

It's easy to be blinded by this ridiculous purple patch he's going through, but I wondered what kind of player we'd have when normality returns and he's not scoring every game.

Just now, Robster said:

Can I ask, as someone who doesn't watch NUFC any more, what is his general play like?

It's easy to be blinded by this ridiculous purple patch he's going through, but I wondered what kind of player we'd have when normality returns and he's not scoring every game.

Box to box all action. Prime viera.