Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

I've maintained throughout the whole sorry saga that I didn't want him to go anywhere, because he's the perfect manager for this horrible, hateful club, and him being there forcibly keeps me from giving the club the support it doesn't deserve. But I've completely and utterly had enough of him now, even beyond that. He's just a fucking prick. Sick of seeing him, sick of hearing him, sick of picturing his mug, sick of talking about him, sick of being reminded about how shit he is, sick of the discussions around him, sick of his licksittle mates, sick of the buckets of negativity he brings on and off the pitch and sick of him being represented with even THIS rancid version of a club I - somewhere, deep down - still love. It's exhausting, just totally and utterly exhausting.

Guest reefatoon

Ashley really has found a kindred spirit in Bruce the disgusting mess.  Like two fucking peas out of the exact same bloated pod.

"And Bruce said: 'There is no denying that I had a row with Matt Ritchie. These things happen every week. Unfortunately, for us at Newcastle, it gets blown up into all sorts of proportion. "

WTF

I've maintained throughout the whole sorry saga that I didn't want him to go anywhere, because he's the perfect manager for this horrible, hateful club, and him being there forcibly keeps me from giving the club the support it doesn't deserve. But I've completely and utterly had enough of him now, even beyond that. He's just a fucking prick. Sick of seeing him, sick of hearing him, sick of picturing his mug, sick of talking about him, sick of being reminded about how shit he is, sick of the discussions around him, sick of his mates, and sick of him being represented with even THIS rancid version of a club I - somewhere, deep down - still love.

:thup:

I’m sure there probably is one crazy bastard who supports/loves Bruce. But let’s not try and hide the fact they are absolutely in the minority. Irritates me how the media wheel people out to give that impression.

Even samptime29[/member] has seen the light this season. I doubt there are many left, and if they are it's just them refusing to admit they were wrong.

£4m seems like nothing in the grand scheme of things, we paid more for Kraft ffs.

If I had the money myself I'd pay it to get rid of the odious fat cunt.

Cheaper to hire a hitman. Could probably get Ashley as part of the deal as well.

I’m sure there probably is one crazy bastard who supports/loves Bruce. But let’s not try and hide the fact they are absolutely in the minority. Irritates me how the media wheel people out to give that impression.

Yeah it's like discussing space and having Brian Cox and a flat-Earther on the show. The 50-50 representation gives the impression to a casual observer that there's actually a debate to be had, when actually the vast majority in fact aren't braindead nutters.

When the c*** is looking for the mole, I hope he finds it is pretty much every player doing it.

Imagine an “im Spartacus” moment where each player stands up at the training ground saying they are the mole ?

"Who printed this out for Joan?"