Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

fuck me.... that transcript!!!  If it was on printed paper I wouldn't use it to wipe my arse with.... every single answer he's talking complete horseshit.  Every fucking one of them!

As for Luke's reply to Alex Hurst tweet saying he should wait... I don't get it.  wait for what?

He’s ultimately responsible for the playing staff, and dressing room. If there are problems, unrest, leaks he’s the one that has to waddle up and take responsibility for it.

From his point of view, aye stuff shouldn’t be leaked and that’s a problem, but he’s not going to sit there and hold his hands up and admit more information out than what already is whilst he takes accountability for it; deeper issue is state of dressing room clearly.

To be expected the club and Bruce will deflect it and blame press, anonymous leaks, and Hopey!

This isn't going to go away - there will be more revelations to come over the next few days, particularly if WBA goes the way we all expect it to.

Whey according to the transcript, Bruce doesn't even see sundays match as 'Must Win'.  :rolleyes:

Why did he feel the need to repeat himself so many times :)

This question was even to help step away from the issue and he finds a way to bring it up again

Is the West Brom game a must win?

“Is it a must win? We would like to win. I don’t think you can put it as a must win. You know, talking about a tough week and all the rest of it and I’ve had a row with a player, as far as I’m concerned that happens up and down the land at every training ground up and down the country every couple of days in my experience. It’s nothing new but of course being Newcastle it gets national headline news."

Also the amount of times he starts with "Look...." hate people that do that. Like they are about to drop a wealth of knowledge and we should all listen intently.

This isn't going to go away - there will be more revelations to come over the next few days, particularly if WBA goes the way we all expect it to.

Whey according to the transcript, Bruce doesn't even see sundays match as 'Must Win'.  :rolleyes:

Accumulation of points innit...

3 points to 19th West Brom when we’re 17th, 12 games left with 3 points separating an upward looking Fulham is basically the same as the 3 points you’d get playing City away on opening day.

:hmm:

Why did he feel the need to repeat himself so many times :)

This question was even to help step away from the issue and he finds a way to bring it up again

Is the West Brom game a must win?

“Is it a must win? We would like to win. I don’t think you can put it as a must win. You know, talking about a tough week and all the rest of it and I’ve had a row with a player, as far as I’m concerned that happens up and down the land at every training ground up and down the country every couple of days in my experience. It’s nothing new but of course being Newcastle it gets national headline news."

Also the amount of times he starts with "Look...." hate people that do that. Like they are about to drop a wealth of knowledge and we should all listen intently.

I like to bet that no player called Ferguson a coward after being hung out to dry on national TV

Borderline 'treason' :lol:

Maybe he needs to realise that if one of HIS players is going to the press and leaking stuff to them about what happens at the training ground... that shows what certain segments of the team are thinking..........

Don’t at all believe the sports science thing about 3 days a week. Even if not exerting themselves there is plenty of work that can be done on the training ground when in the middle of a relegation battle

Don’t at all believe the sports science thing about 3 days a week. Even if not exerting themselves there is plenty of work that can be done on the training ground when in the middle of a relegation battle

aye even just coming in and doing some bloody Pilates to stretch those muscle man.

Yeah thought that a bit of a story.

Would have thought Sports and Conditioning would be managing players in individual level. Like say after Wolves, couple of players need to rest, miss sessions, do recovery - but whole team being designated last month, hmm...

Surely any coach would be wanting his side on training ground in week like this. We’ve gone from period of midweek games each week so unable to get sessions in then, nows perfect opportunity to be on training ground working on stuff even if it’s low intensity stuff.

Aye. I'd be surprised if there were any sports scientists at this fucking club. It'll just be big Derek with his magic sponge.